Y/n shook her head, she sat up, too. And kept the comforter covering her still naked body. Her neck, chest and shoulder blades are filled with marks, too, that her husband left on their last night.

She stared at Sota who looked enamored while staring at her, making her feel suddenly conscious. And so she frowned and pushed his face away to look away from her, making Sota laugh a little.

"I was just admiring my lovely wife."

"You're making me embarrassed!"

"Okay, okay...I'm sorry."

Sota leaned close to her, and kissed the side of her head. She felt shivers down her spine when the man's breath was already on her neck. "Last night was amazing, though..."

Y/n squealed internally. She threw the pillow on Sota, making her husband laugh even more. "Just go and cook already! I'm starving!" The h/c-haired woman frowned, yet she also smiled afterwards.

"Yes, your majesty." Sota jokingly said.

The h/c-haired woman paused for a moment, hearing what her husband had called her, and suddenly thinking that it was familiar to her.

"Your majesty..."

Y/n stared at nowhere, suddenly hearing things inside her head as if she were the one who said those words.

And so suddenly, a strong headache had begun to make her head hurt as if it was being split into half while he own voice kept repeating inside her mind.

"Your majesty..."

"Leticia?! What happened?!"

Sota rushed to her side, and held her shoulder. Y/n groaned from the immense pain inside her head. She shut her eyes as tears began to form and trickle down to her cheeks.

"I long for you, empress..."

"Your majesty..."

Y/n held onto Sota, leaning her head onto his chest while she kept her eyes shut and her tears didn't stop from falling.

Sota began to panic. He's scared. He doesn't know what to do and what could be happening to his wife. And so, all he did was to embrace her. "It's okay...It'll be fine."

The h/c-haired woman sobbed from the immense pain, even her heart felt painful when she heard another man's voice inside her mind.

Her husband kept a tight hold on her.

Sota didn't let go until exhaustion hit Y/n.
He felt somehow relieved when his wife stopped crying, and collapsed on him, all he cares for now is that his wife's pain is gone.

In the end, Sota ended up staying at their home and skipping work to take care of his wife.

--

"Is mama sick, papa?"

Elizabeth pouted while staring at her mother. She held her mother's hand then laid down beside her, forcing herself to be close to her sleeping mother.

Sota smiled while he watched the little girl trying to hug her mother. "Mama is okay, Lizzie. She just needs to rest. So behave."

"Okayyy..."

Elizabeth closed her eyes, and kept hugging her mother as she tried to go to sleep.

Sota let out a sigh. He stayed beside Y/n, holding her hand and caressing it while also admiring his wife and step-daughter.

I should have Leticia go see a doctor in the city...

The man gently let go of Y/n's hand. He stood up, making his way to their closet.