King Wally x Guard Male Reader⚔️

Requested By- TransGachaKid

Wally thinks your a tough nut to crack, why rule your Country and be a good King when you can waste your time by trying to get your most feared Guard to show any hint of emotion? This chapter is a bit longer than the others!

Wally Darling was a well known ruler, he was extravagant to say the least. He threw many dinner parties and balls, only the elite and wealthy were invited. Tonight was no different, so many people filled the Palace's ball room and the one that stood out (even though there was so many guests) was Wally, he sat at a large dining table in the middle with all his friends around him.

Wally's Pov-

Julie Joyful's laughter filled the space despite the music playing, I chuckled along as she clung to me singing goofy songs to match the musicians. That was when I looked around the room buzzing with chatter, toy right were Eddie and Frank, on my left Julie and seated across from them was Sally, Poppy, Howdy and Barnaby. There was no need to hire a court jester when you had Sally and Barnaby cracking jokes to all the guests, right? They both pranced around the ball room providing entertainment to the important Nobles, but then Sally ran up to the line of Guards I had stand up against the walls.

She and Barnaby, who had soon caught onto her antics, both went down the line making straight faced and serious guards break down into teary eyed laughing messes. I was about to stop their nonsense when Barnaby finally got to Y/n, my most well trained guard. Many guests looked on in curiosity as they both bombarded you with jokes and their silly act, but you remained focused and your usual serious self. "Woah, he's so cold looking! So pokerfaced!" Julie said as she stared at you. You had Sally and Barnaby out of breath, they tried their hardest to make you smile by putting on a silly act but you still didn't. "We'll.... We'll get ya one of these times p-pal..!" Barnaby said walking away as he turned and pointed at you, Sally at his side. Both of them oh so rudely collapsed onto the table, grasping the huge bottle of wine I set out.

This whole thing got me curious, who exactly were you? I knew of you, of course I did how couldn't I have? You were hired and worked under me a few years prior but quickly rose up the ranks. You became one of the Royal guards on my frontlines, I acknowledged that you were definitely powerful, you were capable of beating someone(no matter the size) with sheer strength... Or so I've heard. This inspired me to conduct a little.. experiment of sorts. I loved a good challenge and knew you were going to give me one. I wanted to find out what pushed your buttons, then once I did I would keep pressing until you became a little mess in my hands. Curiosity does things to a person, okay?

Over the past few weeks I've been skipping out on my duties as King, my advisors have been worried about me and I've swerved a few meetings with other Noblemen but I just can't find it in me to care. You were much more interesting. There were times I would abuse my power to watch over you and your training. The day after the whole ball fiasco I made my way over to your daily training you for your guardedly duties. "I will make them do 100- no 200 pushups for the mockery they made of themselves and your name, my King!" The trainer said, bowing to me as I smiled and waved him off, "It's alright... we all had our fun that night, even guards need to have fun from time to time, right?" I ignored the mans words after that, droning his useless chatter out as I stared straight at you while saying those words.

"H-how about we show you how we spar, my king, you didn't come here just to talk did you?" The trainer asked nervously, avoiding eye contact with me. I smiled at him. "No of course not, I would like to see your best fighters go against each other." I said eyeing all of the now nervous looking warriors, all of them avoided my stare... except you. "Alright... Y/n! Daniel! Out here on me, now! The instructor barked as they both stalked towards you. "Give your King a show, alright? Don't rough each other up too much." He ordered, eyeing me nervously as I just gave a sly smile to both you. "Don't disappoint me boys." I just said as I watched them both bow and head over to the sparring mat. Seeing Y/n bow to me messed with my head a little, it was good to know you were very good at listening to orders.

Y/n and.. the extra guy both paused for a few moments before striking, they immediately clashed, I watched on in amusement as he grappled you, his hands clutched your waist as he tried to tackle you. It was a bad choice because you kneed him and he choked, you tried again but he blocked it and grabbed your hair, tugging and pulling you down into the floor. You both were entangled in a tangled mess of limbs, throwing wild punches trying to get on top of one another. A sudden pang of jealousy pierced through me as a deep snarl appeared on my features, "Give me a good fight, won't you?" Y/n asked in a teasing voice as he came out on top. That was when I lost it. My face turned a deep red when I saw a sweaty, panting, Y/n with his legs both on Daniels sides straddling him. Daniel tried to fight back from under him as he pinned him. As soon as I spoke, both paused and the cheering that rang throughout the room ceased. "The winner here seems to be obvious, Daniel you put up a good fight. Y/n, why don't you come see my advisor once your training is done." I said as he looked at me a little surprised, "Y-yes... sir- I mean.. my King." I smiled at the bunch of guards one last time before giving a small wave and heading out, as I left I could hear a soft murmur slowly erupt from the gym. 'Y/n will be getting a nice surprise later,' I thought chuckling a little.

Y/n's Pov-

You stood there shocked, your little meeting after training with his majesty's advisor was actually an invite, an invite- no.. more like an order to be Wally's personal guard AND an invite to his personal quarters... which worried you greatly. Lately his majesty has appeared more lately before you, it was almost like his schedule was molded so he was where you were at the exact time and place, but you thought you were just being silly. You shivered as you then recalled how Wally watched you take down Daniel with such hunger in his eyes... maybe you weren't being silly.

It was later into the night and as time went from day to evening to after dark your mood became more and more anxious, hidden behind your serious demeanor. He waited outside his chambers and he waved as you drew nearer and nearer. "Y/n, darling, glad you could make it!" He smiled. You started to bow but as you got lower and lower he caught you by your chin, "Don't do that when we're together like this, after all, we'll both be spending a lot of alone time with one another so we might as well get used to the others presence, hmm?" He questioned as you you just gave a small nod, it seemed like a reasonable suggestion...

His bedroom was very lavish, a chandelier was hanging over his large bed, covered in expensive silk sheets. The whole bedroom itself was very beautiful, designs were carved into the walls and ceiling with such caution it all looked very new. "Sit down Y/n... I have something to talk with you about." You sat down on the edge of his bed as he strolled over to his vanity, you gulped as he began to take his shirt off and put on a silk robe, you averted your eyes and your pokerface hid your secretly flustered exterior. "Wine?" He offered as he handed you a gold wine glass and pouring you a cup, he also held one in his hand already filled, lazily swaying it around. You couldn't refuse him as he poured it for you, he was King after all. "Have I done something wrong, your majesty? Not to sound rude but what have I done to upset you?" You asked looking him directly in the eye.

"Nothing at all, boy. In fact.. what can I do to make you upset? Make you feel something...?" He asked as his eyes glinted with something, something lustrous. "E-excuse me..? Sir whatever do you mean?" Slowly your cold exterior started to break down... the wine had made his face red and his robe revealed some of his chest. He set his glass down on the vanity and walked towards you. "Your always so serious, relax a little Y/n. Be yourself around me..." He said as he climbed onto the bed as you scooted backwards. You spilled the wine you had in your hand and you gasped. "Sir! Your sheets!" You said as you rushed to attempt to get rid of the quickly staining drink. "Ignore the wine, look at me." He said tilting your chin up to bring your head closer to him. "What can I do to make you a mess... I wonder.." He said as he pulled away to drink at his wine.

"S-sir!" You gasped as he pulled away, "What are you doing?" You watched as his adam's apple gulped down his drink as he spoke, "I've been watching you, Y/n. Your one of my best Royale Guards and you scare many people.." He said as you looked at him confused and panting. "I know exactly what makes you tick now, you've given yourself up..." You gasped as he grasped your shirt pulling you closer. "Me." He whispered as he leaned in and locked lips with you, you whimpered as you pulled him closer. 'My king...' You softly whispered in your mind as you kissed back with vigor, his mouth tasting like wine and mint. You were addicted.

He knew that to control a strong force, you needed an even stronger force, one with power and authority. He was just what you needed.

Thanks for reading! I will try to update every other day now(maybe a little longer depending on the scenario) .