Wally x Male Reader🍭

Requested By- irrationally_lost

It's Halloween, you and Wally are wearing an adorable couple's costume and you celebrate the spooky holiday with the neighborhood!

As you adjusted the halo on your head you hear footsteps behind you. Wally came up and gave you a warm hug from behind, "Hey handsome, are you ready to head over to Julie's?" He whispered into your ear. You nodded with a smile, you guided him over to a large full length mirror and you admired your costumes! He wore a red cape with devil horns on the hood, he also was carrying around a small red pitchfork. You on the other hand wore a white dress shirt with matching dress pants, a halo headband, and small wings. You giggled at how silly you two looked and he gave you a kiss on the cheek before you left your house.

Tonight Julie was hosting a Halloween party! As you both headed down the road you saw many decorations surrounding all the houses, the neighborhood obviously doesn't mess around during the Holidays. Soon after you arrived at Julie's Wally knocked on the door and the first thing you noticed about her was her large witch hat. "You two look absolutely dashing!" She squealed as she embraced you two in a hug and guided you inside. Everyone was already there hanging out and playing the party games Julie set up.

You looked over to Wally to see he already left your side, practically running over to apple bobbing. You laughed as he dunked his head into the water, him and Eddie going against each other, Frank was watching as well, very amused. You looked around and observed everyone. Frank was a vampire, Eddie a scarecrow, Sally a cat, Howdy a ghost(he kept running into walls or different objects the whole party because he made the eye holes too small), Barnaby a zombie, and Poppy a clown! Everyone went all out on their costumes and looked amazing!

You settled down on the couch, chatting with Poppy and Wally came back. "So.. worth it.." He gasped, out of breath and dripping water. He held a caramel apple in his hand, so you assumed he won. Another sign was Frank consoling a dripping wet Eddie who didn't get a prize, aw.

Wally's hair was ruined, no matter how much hairspray he used daily could be a match for a full tub of water, his hair fell in front of his face and as you guided him down on the couch Julie threw a towel at him. She scolded him for getting her carpet soaking wet and you held back a laugh.

The rest of the night was filled with fun events, you all watched horror movies, played fun games, sang along to Halloween karaoke songs(Barnaby is a horrible singer by the way), and ate a delicious spread of spooky themed food! It started to get late and you were a yawning mess, you looked over to Wally to see if he was ready to leave but he was still busy talking with Barnaby and Howdy while holding his caramel apple, so you let him be. Making your way outside for a quick breather.

Wally's Pov:

As I was talking with Barnaby and Howdy, Barnaby cracking dumb jokes and Howdy and I laughing along I realized I hadn't seen where Y/n had gone. Maybe he had gone into the dining room with the girls? I excused myself from Barnaby's antics and headed into the dining room, in there Poppy, Sally, and Julie were eating pizza. "Have you guys seen Y/n? It's getting a little late." I asked. "No.. we haven't, we'd be happy to help look for him with you!" Poppy said. Getting up from the table. "No no it's alright! You ladies can enjoy your night!" I said waving my hands, I was content finding him myself. I am good at hide-n-seek after all. I picked up a lollipop from the table and bid the girls goodnight.

Y/n's Pov:

You could see your breath in the cold Fall air and you sat on the steps of Julie's house. You yawned once again, and not wanting to fall asleep there you were about to get up until you heard the door open and saw Wally! "Found you!" He said, with a smile on his face. He sat down by you and sighed. "All this partying sure makes you tired huh?" He laughed. "Tell me about it..." you murmured resting your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes. He tapped your nose with something, a small lollipop. You smiled as you opened it and popped it in your mouth, "Let me walk you home, love." He said, you nodded as you both got up and arm in arm walked over back to yours. As you stopped at your door and fiddled with your keys he called your name. "Hey, Y/n?" You looked over and stared at him, he had a dopey grin on his face. "Yes Wal- Hmph!" And he pressed his lips against yours. Taking the lollipop out of your mouth and placing it in his as he laughed, a mischievous glint in his eye as you blushed.

"Happy Halloween, my love."

Thanks for reading! This is also based off Clown's official art, I had no idea what Poppy was so sorry if I got her costume wrong ahaha.