Wally x Female Reader🧺

You and Wally go on a sweet little picnic date!

It was a wonderful day out, and you and Wally had planned a nice outing together today! You both enjoyed going on picnics, he would bring his easel and draw the scenery and you would enjoy the tasty treats you two brought!

You sat at your vanity doing your makeup, you wore your finest dress and your long hair in a braid with a bow, a hair-do Julie taught you. You finished up and put on some jewelry, not noticing the door to your house opening, and all of a sudden you felt arms around your waist as a kiss was planted on your cheek, it was Wally!

"You look gorgeous, darling! Are you ready to head out?" He asked with a grin. You nodded giggling as he twirled you around admiring your cute outfit you put together. "I am, Wally. You look dashing as well!" You said smiling at him. He wore a navy blue dress shirt with red high-waisted dress pants, and of course he also adorned his signature red scarf he wore around his neck. "Thank you, love. I have everything already set up, shall we?" He said guiding you out of your house and into the woods.

You both walked arm and arm, the scenery was beautiful. Colorful trees were all over and flowers grew, you stopped in front of a calm, flowing stream where a nice checkered blanket was set out. By the blanket was Wally's easel was well his paints and brushes, you were very impressed. The spread he had set out consisted of cakes, apples, cookies, wine, fruit, honey, jam, and bread. In the middle of it all was a large charcuterie board! You looked at him amazed, "How did you manage to do all this, it looks great!" He gave you a wink and a smile and he sat down patting the area beside him, "I had some help, haha, Sally wanted to make the picnic as extravagant as possible." He laughed.

Soon after you two were chatting while snacking on all the tasty snacks he and Sally made, it tasted great. "I have an idea, would you mind posing for me while I painted you? You can just stay right there, I want to capture the picnic as well." He said placing a kiss on your cheek as you nodded.

He got to work painting you, he busied himself sketching out details, occasionally peeking out to observe you. Sometimes he would get lost admiring you and zone out, which made you laugh a bit and you would have to regain his attention. You could tell he was content, humming as he painted you, it made him happy which made you happy in return!

"Okay close your eyes, no peeking!" He said giggling as he had you shuffle in front of the board. You laughed as he placed his hands over yours in front of your eyes, "3...2..1!" He counted down, reaching one he uncovered your hands and you saw it, his art! You stared at the painting happily, he didn't miss a single strand of hair, the soft colors were pleasing and he made it look like you were glowing, he managed to capture the gleam in your eyes as well. The smile on your face said it all, he gave you a small peck on the neck as he hugged you from behind, observing your reaction to the painting.

"I'm glad you like it, darling."

Thanks for reading!