Wally x Shy Nonbinary Reader🫣

Requested by- AratakiEqualsBokuto

Wally thinks your so adorable, he wants to paint a picture of you!

"Are you alright with that, Y/n?" Wally said as he cupped your hands with his, you gave a small nodded and looked away as his smile widened, "Perfect," he said as he planted a kiss on your cheek, "If you feel uncomfortable with anything and need a break, please tell me darling." He finished as you gave another small nod. He had come over to your house and presented you with flowy white clothing(a dress or a long sleeve shirt with matching pants, your choice!). You took it as you were a but confused on why he randomly gave you a gift but that was when he extended the invitation to you.

Later that day, sometime in the afternoon you set out. You could see your breath in the cold air as you walked, your clothes were the absolute best for the weather because of how thin the material was to add the flowy effect and you shivered a little as you walked. You arrived at Wally's and you didn't even need to knock on the door as he led you inside, "You look amazing, sweet thing." He said as you kissed your hand. You face flushed as you quickly pulled it away, he chuckled and led you into his studio. You both entered the room and you saw a large white fabric coating the entire wall and floor, in front of it you saw the easel and his set of paints. On top of the large sheet you saw a large white Swan Fainting Couch, it was beautiful, the intricate designs made it look gorgeous. His hand was on your back as he guided you over to it, "All you have to do is sit here and look pretty while I paint, okay?" He whispered in your ear from behind you. "O-okay.." You said as your face was still a deep red.

Wally's way of showing his love was by touching you, he loved to kiss and hug you, as well as holding your hand and being an all around sweetheart. Sometimes though, Wally was just too much for you! Your face would immediately flush at every single touch he left on you and you would immediately feel all shy. He's noticed this but the way you react makes him want to tease you more, Wally is really gonna be the death of you.

You got into your position, you were laying onto your side with an arm raised on the edge of the couch and your other arm behind you. "You look stunning like this, just hold that pose for me beautiful." Wally said observing you one last time before setting up at his easel. A few minutes later he was quietly humming to himself as he painted your figure, you were comfortable while sitting there and you liked the quiet. You could hear birds chirping outside the open window as a cool breeze swept in throughout the room. "Your doing so good for me Y/n, just stay like that a bit longer love." He murmured and you nodded.

A few moments late he stopped, his paint brush laid down as he stalked towards you. "I'm sorry Wally... did I do something wrong?" You asked, a little scared. "Not at all! I'm just gonna reposition your hand a bit, that's all." He smiled as he moved your arm that was placed behind you so it was on your hip. You watched him move you contently but then as he was getting up he pressed his lips against yours for a quick little kiss. "Wally! Don't suddenly do that..!" You yelled as you reddened. He paused his movements and came closer to you and crouched down beside you. "Do what? This?" He said as he smothered you in kisses all over your face. You squealed as you tried to push him off you, laughing a bit.

"I wish my lips were on you all the time, leaving sweet kisses up and down your body." He said in your ear, somehow you ended on top of him, your head against his chest. Realization struck you as you realized you had probably just messed up his painting! "I'm so sorry for moving, Wally! It'll probably be hard for you to pick back up where you left off.." You said as you sat up, your thighs on either side of his hips. He chuckled as you panicked, "I was already done anyways, doll," He continued as he sat up, his arms coming up to wrap around your waist, "I just came over to "re adjust" you as an excuse to love on you." He smiled. "Y-you did?! Can I see it?" You asked as you hugged him back. You were about to get up when his arms tightened around you, "O-of course you can... but I want to stay with you like this a but longer.. please?" He said, giving you pleading eyes. How could you refuse him? So you nodded and he smiled back, pulling you down and surprising you a bit as he just laid back with you on the couch, as happy as could be as you laid on top of him.

"Love you..." You murmured into his chest and he petted your hair, "I love you more, beautiful."

Thanks for reading!