Wally x Female Florist Reader🌹

Requested By- spookerstainer

Your the neighborhoods's florist! Wally loves visiting your shop, looking at all the different flowers, asking you about them... but does he really come for the flowers?

You were setting up your large display of Red Tulips, humming along to the many songs playing from your radio. You enjoyed listening to Elvis Presley while arranging your beloved flowers. Many people in the neighborhood stop by, Julie usually comes around to admire all the pretty assortments and colors while Frank likes to buy seeds, new additions to his very own garden! I've also had Eddie come by a few times to buy a few bouquets, hm. I wonder who those were for.

But, there was one person who made you very happy whenever they stopped by, Wally Darling. He certainly lived up to his name, when ever he would stop by he would always compliment the displays and ask about a lot of the flowers you had! Sometimes you would ramble on and on, telling him different facts about the plant and he would just listen, the same soft smile plastered on his face every time. You certainly admired him, he had many friends and was kind to everyone, he knew how to cheer people up and just what to say at just the right moments. You feel selfish for thinking this but sometimes you wished his caring attitude, his charm, and his smile was for you. Just for you. You sighed as you caressed the petals of the Red Tulips, you were lost in your own little world thinking about a certain blue haired sweetheart.

Ding!

The bell to the entrance on your shops door chimed as someone walked it, you turned around from the assortment of tulips as you saw Wally! "Y/n! I see you have new flowers in!" He said, a joyful smile on his face. 'He noticed!' You instantly lit up and you guided him through the shop, showing him all of the new additions to your store. He was all ears as you went on and on about Spider Lillies and Pink Roses and Periwinkles, gosh, he's just so perfect! "What about those?" He said as he curiously pointed to the Red Tulips. You beamed as you ushered him over to them picking one up. "These are Red Tulips, my favorite!" You said as you handed him the one you had. "I think they're the most romantic flower of them all... they represent passion, love, and lust!" He smiled at you as he twirled it around in his hand. You went on and on, "They're the perfect confession flower, they basically state that your feelings for the other are true, they are real(REMEMBER THIS PART)." You explained.

"I would like to buy some then, Y/n." He said as he picked a few up, "Would you be a doll and put them into a bouquet as well?" He asked handing you the one he had. You nodded as you headed over to the register, getting the wrapping for the flowers ready. Your mind raced a little.. 'But.. who exactly were these flowers for?' You became worried, realization hitting you. 'Is he confessing to someone? But who?' As your thoughts circled faster in faster in your mind you started to stop what you were doing. "Uhm, Y/n? Y/n!" He said, voiced a little raised and his tone concerned. "O-oh! Sorry, I seem to just get lost in my own head!" You said turning around the wrapping all ready. "Let me get these ready for you..." You said taking the flowers from him and setting them up.

You rang him up and he gave you the amount tipping you in the process. You were about to hand him the flowers, almost hesitantly until he raised him hand up. You stopped, confused, 'did I do something wrong?' You thought as he chuckled. "The flowers are for you, love." What. Your mind went blank and your face flushed, "Do you not like them? I-I can always fix in others if you would like-" "You give these flowers to confess to someone.. right?" He cut you off with a smile. "This is my way of confessing to you, Y/n." Sorry it's not the most extravagant way of confessing I just couldn't wait," He said chuckling. Static. All you heard was static, "Are you messing with me?" You said a bit defensively. As much as you liked him, you really didn't find this funny. There's no way he was actually just, confessing out of the blue like that, right?

"Y/n, darling," He said, as he reached forward to hold your hands that were shaking as you clutched the bouquet, "I bought these to show you that my feelings for you were real, please don't think I would be so cruel as to toy with you, okay pretty girl?" He cooed bringing a hand up to kiss it.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

He took notice of the song, your hand still in his. You were still a little dazed, not having said anything and just looking at him with wide eyes. He chuckled as he brought you around from behind the counter and pressed his body to yours. "It's to early to do this, Wally! I didn't know you felt this strongly-" He let out a loud laugh as he just placed a warm hand around your waist and held your other. "It's never to early to dance! You can dance, right Y/n?" He smirked as your face turned red. Oh. We were just dancing.

And we did. He slowly started swaying back and fourth, moving to the rhythm of the song.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

You managed to calm your beating heart down, you finally looked up at Wally instead of hiding your face in the crook of his neck. The love sick look on his face made your heart melt, all of a sudden your knees felt weak and you didn't see anything else, hear anything else, or even smell the scent of all the flowers as you danced. Just Wally. His cologne, the mischievous but loving glint in his eyes, the way his hand was placed onto your waist, all you could think about was him!

All of a sudden he came close, whispering in your ear, "If you keep looking at me like that, sweet thing, I might just want to ravage you right here.." He said with a chuckle.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too

That was when you lost it, you let out a strange noise(did you just whimper🤔) as you turned a dark red. You let go of his hand and took yours off his shoulder to wrap your arms around him in an embrace. "Don't... don't say things like that." You said into his neck, you could feel him let out a laugh as he hugged you back. The music still sounding sweetly throughout your shop.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Thanks for reading!