Chapter 27 - (Not so)Big reveal

I look out at the Grand crowd in front of me and wonder how I got here.

I mean really how the hell did a nobody like me end up in a different world standing behind the Kings and Queens of nations as they make an announcement to the whole know world.

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I miss most of the speeches only tuning back into reality at the roar of the crowd during the announcement of the Lances.

The Lance's are much more intimidating up close. I'm used to being one of the more powerful people in any given room, but here I stand knowing that these six could destroy me easily.

I might not be able to see their cores but I can definitely feel their power.

I'm also surprised by their height. I thought I was pretty normal but I'm taller than half of them. With only Bairon, Varay and Aya being taller.

It's weird. No matter how many times I see this world I can still not help my self from comparing it to Arthur's view of the world.

::::::::Time skip/hop/jump/bounce/fly::::::::::::

And now we are back at school.

With Lucas dead I do wonder what will happen. It will definitely be interesting to see this year from a different perspective.

It's going to be fun to hear all the rumors about Arthur.

Also I'm apparently going to be on the discipline their Disciplinary Committee.

I totally expected this, I mean how could I not.

Besides the fact that I'm the strongest at the academy currently (Arthur doesn't count but I might be able to beat him if he has the restrictions on) and the power of Fate(plot) is to powerful for me not to be.

The custom uniform is nice, I get to wear pants again instead of skirts. Thank the gods for that. I ended up with a mix of Claire's and Curtis designs but I also have a little poncho which is nice.

I don't look to bad if I say so myself.

And the boys in school seem to agree since they always stare at me when I pass.

We are only on the first day and 5 boys have tried to ask me out, hell even one girl was brave enough to go for it. I denied them of course #virginforever

"Sigh" this year is going to suck.

"Mic did you just say 'sigh' aloud?"

Yep definitely going to suck