Chapter 3 - Where is the tutorial?

You know what? Those OP protagonists always make everything so easy looking. Like just a little bit of grinding and some luck and then BOOM you have the power to kill gods and start arguments on the internet over power levels.

But for all those shows that say and show montages of the characters training, or just skip over the montage and just have some flashbacks later. They never truly show how much effort is put in every single day.

I mean Arthur awakens in the first few chapters from merely looking at a book and some past memories.

What I'm trying to say is that effort is hard.

I've been trying my very best for almost two months now and can't seem to make any progress in forming my core.

No wonder most human kids awaken around 11-14 this is hard. And this is hard for me someone who is technically over 18 and has meta knowledge.

Day in, day out I try and I try and I try but I can only vaguely see and feel those little specks Arthur talks about.

—time skippty skip dip—

HA HA Success!!

Well not really. I didn't actually form my core yet, But I have finally got the hang of gathering Mana.

I didn't really understand what the Novel meant when it said to control the mana. I tried to just let it come to me like with a meditation from my old world but that didn't work. Wait why did I think just sitting still and doing nothing would work?

Anyways the way I found to gather mana id to take adeep breath in, hold, breath out. But instead of air going in and out you have to really focus on a thing you cannot even truly feel yet.

Maybe Bloodborne was right with needing more eyes In my brain to achieve greater insight.

No, no, no I have work to do fall to madness later.

Sigh, let's see how long it takes me to form a core.......

I wonder what my mother has been thinking of my slightly strange behavior?