SFW A-Z alphabet for Hunter (Headcanon)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 💖 Can I request a fluffy headcanon about SFW alphabet #A, C, G, H, I, J, K, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, W & X with his shy!female!human!reader for Hunter (TOH)? Please??

This link: https://the-coldest-goodbye.tumblr.com/sfw-template ~🦋

A - Affection, How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?

Hunter at the start of your relationship was very shy with any sort of affection but he warmed up to it with time. Most of the time he shows you affection with hugs and little kisses. Plus hand holding.

C - Cuddles, Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?

Hunter loves cuddles, especially cuddles given by you. He's always awkward at initiating it though. His favorite cuddling position is holding you securely in his arms as you hug him with your head placed on his chest.

G - Gentle, How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?

Hunter is incredibly gentle when it comes to you. He loves you so much that he's scared of hurting you in even the slightest way. His gentleness never fails to make your heart flutter.

H - Hugs, Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?

This guys loves hugs. He never got lots of them when he was younger and when he did it never felt genuine so having someone who loves him gave him an opportunity to know how real hugs felt. Now he is addicted. His hugs are always long and warm, making you feel safe.

I - I love you, How fast do they say the L-word?

Hunter didn't said the L-word at the start of your relationship. He loved you but he was scared of your reaction so he stopped himself at first but around 4 months in your relationship he felt so secure and in love that he said it.

K - Kisses, What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?

His kisses are always gentle and slow because he wants to appreciate every single one of them. Hunter loves kissing you on your lips and hands and he loves to get kissed on his head and cheeks so do it.

M - Morning, How are mornings spent with them?

Mornings with Hunter are always peaceful. Waking up in his arms, leaving small kisses on each other's faces, slowly getting ready for the day as the two of you talk and share kisses with each other.

N - Night, How are nights spent with them?

Both of you always eat together some delicious food before changing in your pajamas. You lay down in bed together and cuddle while talking about both of yours days with each other until you both fall asleep.

O - Open, When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?

Hunter wouldn't be 100% open with you at first. He loved you and wanted to be with you but the trust always needs to be build first + plus he didn't wanted to burden you with his baggage. Only later when he realized that in a relationship two people carry each other's problems, he opened up to you about his past and problems with you doing the same.

P - Patience, How easily angered are they?

Hunter would never be actually really angry with you. He would sometimes get annoyed or just a little angry (Just like everyone honestly) but never at you because he loves you too much.

R - Remember, What is their favorite moment in your relationship?

Your first anniversary. Hunter was so happy and stunned that you managed to keep up and love each other for a whole year. You exchanged gifts, kisses and hugs. That day Hunter wished for you two to be together for a lot more years.

S - Security, How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?

Hunter is a definition of protective. Like he always wants you to be safe and not hurt by the world so he does his best to keep you safe. He always tries to be near you at any moment possible. Hunter loves when you also show protectiveness towards him because it makes him feel incredibly loved.

T - Try, How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?

Lots of efforts. He's always working on something like a date and considers everything like where to go, what to do, what to give you and how to end the date. Everything is always planned by him but even when something goes not according to plan it always ends well. Hunter always tries his best when it comes to you.

W - Whole, Would they feel incomplete without you?

Yes, yes and YES. Hunter loves you so much that he always feels incomplete without you. He feels like nothing makes sense and he doesn't has any purpose so please stay with this cute bean always🥺❤

X - Xtra, A random headcanon for them.

Hunter is a big sucker for hand holding. He always wants to hold your hand because it always makes him feel secure for some reason so please hold his hand all the time😊