Hunter - A nap (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're so cute when you're asleep"

Summary: Hunter finds his girlfriend napping and hears her mumble something.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"Hey Hunter, did you saw Y/N somewhere? I have a favor to ask of her" I turned my head around to see Luz.

"No" I said walking out of the room ignoring the look Luz gave me for walking away from her.

But when I walked into the living room I saw Y/N sleeping on the couch. I smiled at the sight, deciding to just leave her alone.

*30 minutes later*

Somehow I couldn't help myself. I decided to lay down beside Y/N around 15 minutes ago and I'm still laying with her.

When I was about to close my eyes I heard something.

Or more exactly someone.

When I turned my head to the side I saw Y/N with an even more peaceful expression.

"H...H-Hunter" I blushed when I heard her. Did she really just said my name? Is she dreaming of me?

When I was freaking out about the whole situation I didn't notice that Y/N started opening her eyes.

I froze when I heard her slightly groan. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with still sleepy eyes. She looked confused when she saw me.

I quickly hugged her making her yelp.

"H-Huh?"

"You're so cute when you're asleep" I said still hugging her.

"HUH?"