Hunter - Nightmare (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "I could hear you screaming. Are you okay?" and "Please stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone"

Summary: Hunter comes to comfort his girlfriend after she had a nightmare.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Trigger Warning⚠️: Traumatic Experience, Abuse

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

*Dream*

I was running and running and running until I tripped. When I looked up I saw my parents.

Tears started falling from my eyes when I saw them.

"Did you really thought that you could escape us?" My mom said and laughed.

"We're not letting you go so easily" My dad said after her with that sadistic smile

No, no, no

*End of the dream*

"No" I yelled while sitting up, a few seconds later Hunter bursted into my room with a really worried expression.

He quickly came to my side "I could hear you screaming. Are you okay?" He said putting a hand on my shoulder. I only pulled him closer to hug him. He immediately returned the hug, rubbing my back.

We stayed like that until I calmed down.

"Do you want to talk about it" Hunter asked me softly. I shook my head. Before he could say anything else I started saying "Please stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone".

He looked at me before smiling softly. He laid down beside me so I could put my head on his chest while he had his arm wrapped securely around me.

He wanted to show me that I'm safe with him.