Hunter - Pumpkins (Imagine💕🎃)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Scary enough for you?"

Summary: Y/N teaches Hunter how to carve pumpkins.

💕- Fluff

🎃- Halloween

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"This looks so good" I said turning my attention from Hunter to the pumpkins that were standing behind him.

Me and Hunter decided to go on a walk through the town. Since Halloween is coming up in town everyone can find decorations hanging everywhere. They didn't even finish decorating and the town is already full of Halloween things so I can't wait to see how will the town look when Halloween really comes.

"Hmm?" Hunter turned around to see a pile of pumpkins. But not ordinary pumpkins, these had faces carved on them. I walked closer looking at them with bright eyes. I could feel Hunter's gaze on me, I'm sure that he didn't thought that I would be so invested in them but what can I say I always loved carving pumpkins.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

"Hey Huntie, what would you say about carving some pumpkins together?" I asked without looking away from the pile but I turned around when I heard no response from him. Hunter was looking away making me more curious.

"Huntie?" I asked slightly tilting my head to the side. He remained silent for a second before he mumbled "I....don't know how".

I gave him a smile.

"I will teach you"

*1 hour later*

Hunter's POV

I was sitting in Y/N's room waiting for her to come back with knives. In front of me were 4 pumpkins that just waited to be carved. A few minutes later Y/N walked into the room. I smile slightly when I saw a little bounce in her steps.

She took a place beside me giving me one knife. "So you want to tell me why we bought 4 and not 2 pumpkins?" I asked her while looking at the knife in my hand.

"I'm going to teach you the basic on this two and the other two are for our little competition" She said giving me a mischievous smile. Knowing Y/N I should have expected that.

Other people may see her as shy but she definitely wasn't all that shy when you know her better. Of course she has her shy moments especially when I give her affection and it's super cute.

"Okay then, listen carefully Huntie" She pulled me closer so I could have good look at what she was doing.

The next few minutes went by with Y/N showing me how to do this. After that she placed a second pumpkin on the table saying that it's my turn.

I started carving it the way she did. It took me longer than her but it seems like she enjoyed watching me.

"Okay finished" I say while putting the knife away and looking at my work. It didn't turned out the way it should. I smiled awkwardly at Y/N while saying "Scary enough for you?".

She was staring at it for a few seconds before she started laughing. I didn't waste any time in joining her.

After she calmed down she putted the last two pumpkins on the table. She turned her head in my direction before smiling at me.

"Time for our competition. Remember I'm not going to go easy on you Huntie"