Hunter - Ice cream date (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You... sorry, you just got a little something on your face... here, let me get it for you"

Summary: Hunter and Y/N are spending time eating ice cream together.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"Come on Hunter, don't be such a coward" Luz said while patting my back a little too hard. "I'm not being a coward" I said looking at her with a glare.

"Yes you are but boy, if look could kill I would be already dead on the ground" Luz laughed making me rolled my eyes. A few minutes later Luz stopped laughing and she looked at me with a more serious expression on her face making me surprised.

"But I'm serious Hunter, I just want you and Y/N to be happy so just ask her, I'm sure she will say yes" Luz said giving me a small smile and walking away leaving me with my thoughts.

Maybe she's right.

Maybe I'm a coward when it comes to Y/N.

Okay that's it, I'm doing this.

*10 minutes later*

I knocked on Y/N's door.

"Open" I heard her small and cute voice from the other side making me more nervous.

I walked into the room only to be greeted by Y/N smiling at me.

"Something's wrong Hunter?" She asked me, her aura somehow making me less nervous. I smiled when I thought about how she works on me. I really fell for her hard.

"So..uhh I was wondering if...you know...you want to go on a date with me?" I said while looking down. When I looked up I saw Y/N's surprised and shocked expression which made me more nervous but that nervousness started fading away when I saw her smiling at me.

"I'd love to go on a date with you"

*The next day*

Y/N's POV

"It's so good" I said smiling. I looked at Hunter who looked as happy as I am. I'm glad that he has feelings for me. He's the only person with who I'm not as shy as with other people.

"Yeah, I always liked this ice creams, I heard they're the best in town too" Hunter said smiling at me and making me fall for him even harder.

Suddenly Hunter started looking at me more without saying anything making me slightly confused.

"Hunter?" I tried to get his attention but with no success.

He started leaning in which made me confused.

Then he said "You... sorry, you just got a little something on your face... here, let me get it for you".

After he said that he used a tissue to wipe some ice cream from the corner of my mouth.

I blushed at this "O-Oh! T-thank you Hunter" I stuttered out. Hunter looked at me and then quickly jumped away from my face, his face red.

"Y-You're welcome" Hunter yelled while covering his face.

The rest of our date went by with us blushing heavily.