Hunter - Will you be my Valentine? (Imagine💕💝)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "This is delicious!" and "Uh..w-will you be my Valentine?"

Summary: Valentine's day comes around and Y/N was struggling in asking Hunter that one question.

💕- Fluff

💝- Valentine's Day

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Oh come on Y/N, I'm sure he will say yes" Luz said trying to give me some confidence but it wasn't working so well.

"B-But Luz, I'm sure he doesn't like me like that" I said making her do a 'really?' face.

She sighed "Listen Y/N, I know that you're nervous but I'm sure he likes you" She putted a hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"Plus your not alone in that whole confession thingy, when you're going to confess to Hunter, I will confess to Amity" She said with a red face.

"Yeah you're right, good luck with Amity" I said while walking to the door.

"Good luck with Hunter"

I can do this!

*The next day*

Okay never mind, I can't do this.

I was laying in my bed with my arm covering my eyes. I tried to ask him that one question a lot of times today but the words just couldn't come out of my mouth.

Knock Knock

I jumped slightly, that really surprised me. "It's open" I said to the person behind the door, when I looked up I saw who it was.

It was Hunter.

"Hey N/N, you okay" He asked me softly while sitting beside me.

I stayed silent.

He looked at with a concern written on his face "Hey, I know that's something's wrong, you know that you can tell me anything right?" He asked me making me blush slightly.

I sighed and got up only to got chocolate that I made him.

"H-Here" I said giving them to him, he started blushing and stuttering "F-For m-me?".

I nodded.

After he tried them his face showed that he was really happy "This is delicious!".

I smiled at him and decided to just go for it.

"Uh..w-will you be my Valentine?" I asked and quickly looked down, too scared to see his reaction.

After a minute I felt his hands on mine, I looked up only to see him smiling, his face red "I'd love to".