chapter 24

Sorry if there are any errors. This is unedited.

Stella p.o.v

"Stay away!" my voice cracks at the end, Nixon continues to lean down on me. While I push myself further into the matress.

"We've waited long enough" Nixon shakes his head while whispering. He slides his hands to my thighs, he moves it up and down slowly, leisurely. Taking his time.

A shiver ran up to my backbone when i felt Arnold's warm knuckles to the side of my face. I shift my eyes to Nixon to Arnold. "So beautiful" he whispers close to my ears without looking at my eyes.

I gulped heavily when i felt Nixon hand come up, moving slowly to my inner thigh. I lift my thighs up unconsciously and that let to my or theirs t-shirt to rid up on my hipbone.

I let out a shaky breath when his hand slowly circles my inner thighs, which his knuckles is now inches closer to my pussy.

Snapping out of my mind, i push my hand to his chest. "Stop!" I push him. If anything i shouldn't be feeling myself like this. I shouldn't be liking this at all, it's bad.

Nixon took a hold of that hand from his chest and closed them together with his. He then moved his head more closer and started kissing my inner thighs. I felt a cold shiver ran up my spine when i felt his wet lips start kissing. Moving closer and closer to that area.

Arnold, he smoothes the hair out of my face and leans down, kissing my face.

He kisses my earlobe and licks them. Leaving a trail of wetness behind it.

I shift my head to the side unintentionally to avoid it but that give him a good opportunity to get access more of my neck.

He gently kisses my neck, starting below my jaw to going down and down and suddenly he bites them.

"Ahh!" I clutch Nixon's hand tightly and shift around the bed. Not liking my move Nixon comes in between my legs.

I widened my eyes at his move, i try to knock my legs together but they are held back by his thighs. Using that leverage, he stretches them far away until its full of space and out of his way.

He leans back and looks down at me and his brother whose sucking at my neck, probably leaving hickeys behind.

He slowly lifts his hands on my exposed pussy, touching it slowly. Giving me goosebumps.

I want to look away. This feels so wrong. I'm supposed to be at home, having dinner at home with mom and out to bed. Not here, almost naked to the eyes that i will be least naked to.

I watch Nixon, who starts to lean up, hovering over me. He looks more taller while I'm lying down, he looks as pretty as a model picture will look. His hair rugged, he has his white crisp shirt on with his black slick pants, top of his three opened from his shirt, with a silver chain dangling in front of his chest.

Nixon moves his hand up, feeling me up then he reaches upto my stomach, grasping the bunched tshirt by my hipbone.

He grips the t-shirt lifting it up unhurried. Ringing my alarms, i advanced my hand to stop his movements. Shaking my head, "Stella, let go" Nixon said calmly.