chapter 16

Sorry for the mistake, i accidentally published it when I wanted to proof read it. But here it is finally.

Taking a seat in my comfortable high armchair in one of our houses situated in Mexico, i sink myself on the softness of the leather chair.

After numerous calls and meetings I'm finally done with work in Mexico and now I can finally fly back to my place and deal with regular shit there.

Today from high authorities meetings to my ass of a brother who put me in stress as if i don't have enough if it already. Then his warning coming true where one of his whore i don't remember the name of screeching her voice in my face and then my patience finally running thin and the guards settling with her. I had enough of it already.

Then continues calls and mails from other business deals, i was finally done by eight at night and now it's almost 9 where I'm having a cold beer and looking out of the night view from my ceiling to floor touch glass. Looking out a beautiful night sky with colourful lights from above.

My ten minutes of peace was disrupted when I heard my phone ringing. Closing my eyes and sighing heavily, i spun in my chair and took a hold of my vibrating phone off from my table besides me, unhurriedly.

I don't look at the caller ID as I know who it would be to call me at this time. I close my eyes and i place the phone next to my ear.

"I was having my peaceful moment and you just had to ruin it, you better have a fucking good reason why you're calling me now" i barked to my twin.

He just scoffed on the other line, " maybe if you put down your drinking habits down a bit then you'd be having actual peace."

"Yeah and who are you to judge when you yourself fuck girls who look like her from behind and leaves garbages off the road." I roar back.

"I'm not the only one, we both know why you drink alcohol everyday at night" he said. I sighed heavily and take a sip of my drink.

"Anyway, I got a news that our Bella started working at one of the cheap cafe with five hours of working hours with little to no money as her wage." Aaron said unexpectedly.  My peaceful moment was shattered by him calling and now my blood staring to boil to hear her name.

What the fuck would she have to work at a local cheap cafe? She doesn't need to work but only focus on her study and have good marks. I don't feel myself but numbness as the glass in my hand starts to tighten and suddenly a shattering sound came and i look down. The blood from my palms starts seeking out to mix with the dripping alcohol and together mixing onto the floor with millions of pieces of glass scattering around the floor in no time.

"Didn't we hire him to look after her for us?" I whisper slowly, the blood pouring more and more on the floor but i don't paid any mind to it.

"He says she's a fiery girl who doesn't listen to others easily and does what she wants. She even starts to stay late out at night at her bestfriend's home and she's been misbehaving alot" Aaron's says with same tone of anger represented in his voice.

Almost five years of apart from us and you've already gotten grown some balls, i see. But soon we'll have it fix that.

"We have planned to see her in two months after she gets admitted to her dream college, but guess not now" Aaron chuckles lowly in the phone in Amusement.

Fate is trying to bring us closer faster.

I get up from my seat and pushing the phone between my shoulder and my ear, i take a big chunk of glass stuck in my skin deep. I take it out and throw it together with other pieces on the ground. Then i proceed to walk towards the bathroom and i turn on the faucet of the wash basin.