chapter 2

Little Stella was disappointed, her bubbly and cute act did not give away their hard and cold voice.

She expected them to be happily shake their hands with her, say her name or even call her to play games with them after dinner.

But they did nothing to her expectations, they were firm during the whole dinner, and Stella didn't spoke anything but only the adults talking and laughing, she played with her food sadly and would give glances to the boys.

She was amused to see they ate so elegantly, gracefully, as if they belong to some royal family. They handled their cutlery beautifully and did not leave any crumb on their plate.

After dinner they talked for a bit, Bethany and Valerie had wine while the kids had apple juice.

Finally when it was time for them to leave they finally gave a second glance to Stella, looking at her for moment and whilst looking Stella was unaware of their stare, she just played her barbie in the living room and Nixon and Ashton shared glance between them, as they do their twin telepathy and finally saying bids Bethany finally closed the door.

Closing the door behind them Bethany cleaned everything  and set the toys splattered in the living room in her toys bucket while she spoke "seems like they're nice neighbour guess you finally have some friends"

Stella responded " I wish we are friends, they didn't even shake my hands" whined Stella.

"Oh baby they're just nervous I guess but don't worry, they will be friends after some time and everything will be changed okay. Now go and brush your teeth like you promised" Bethany spoke concentrating on washing dishes.

Stella whined for a while but when her mom turned away from her sink and had a angry face that finally peaked, she scurried off quickly.

                     Few weeks later

Stella was siting on the grass ground nearby her house and playing with her dolls," you promised to buy me chocolates you cheat" she mimicked her voice as Ginny.

"No Ginny please don't be mad at me, I promise I will buy you hundred chocolates, including your favorite lollipop too" Stella extended Popi arms and she walked him to Ginny, who was far away from Popi.

"No, you broke you promise, I will not trust you agai-" her movements were stopped when she heard rustling from behind her, she turned around, swaying her mid- length hair gracefully and watched the boxwood hedges. She could hear some noise and when her curiosity got the best of her, she got up from the ground with her dolls in each of her hands and walked to the end of the hedge wall.

She peeked her head to the other side of the wall and saw the same boys she saw weeks ago playing with each other.

It has been weeks since she saw them, but however she didn't think much because she got herself busy with her family occasions or when she went to her mom clinic to pass the time.

She looked at both of them but they weren't looking back at her even when Ashton was facing her, they both were staring at each other deadly.

She looked at their hands where they were holding épée.

Both of them are combat fighting but without their shelf on, they didn't wear their guard coats on. After a moment a loud slash came and Nixon's sword was on the ground and so was he, defeated.

Stella gasped, it was the first time seeing this, even though on television they would wear lamé, the jackets and helmet on so the damages couldn't be seen and it would look much harmless.