chapter 18

Stella p

Stella p.o.v

Getting them out of the house was the most annoying part. They basically glared me down the whole time and my mom was very much oblivious to it.

They hugged me again when they bid goodbye. And by God how much I wanted to throw up and run to my room.

Their smells which was so soothing and relaxing back somehow. But now, it's suffocating me with their manly scents which i don't like one bit.

Then my mom who was grumpy the whole time after they left. I sat down on the dining table and ate with silence with my mom constant screams of how misbehaving i was today. She said that tomorrow i should apologise to them.

Apologise my butt.

Kept on bobbing my head like a china doll and didn't reply back anything because if i did, then i wouldn't be able to sleep today peacefully.

Not like I'm going to after what happened today.

After dinner i got to my room and did my usual night routine. Then when i got to bed i finally took a look at the unattended luxury bag just a few feet away from me.

Should I see what's in it?

Every nerve of mine is telling me not to because of the reminder like the last time i opened the gift and my paranoia started, I'm debating if it's the same case here too.

Deciding that whatever it is I'll face it, i opened the bag.

The bag itself has it's rich smell, i mean it's Chanel. Inside the bag has a box in it. Fearfully i slowly open the lid with my eyes closed fearing for the worst.

But i made a fool of myself when nothing was in it but a just a piece of dress.

The dress was neatly fold and i took a hold of it's neckline and held it up above my head for my eyes to look at the dress.

The dress is stunning, beautiful and elegant. It's an off- white kind of colour like dress with black thin borders covering the ending of the dress. It's a tight skin dress like which may be reached till just above my knees.

It also has a detachable freel like thing which was little longer than the dress covering the back and just the sides of the hips.

I was at awe at how beautiful the dress it. It had a final touch to it with a cute black now it in the middle of the dress.

I really wanted to wear it. But I'm not going to. Not because it's costly or fearing I'm going to ruin it because it's in light colour.

No, it's because to get under their nerves when they know i didn't wear the specific dress they had chosen for me.

I will wear something else, casual to the date and shock them.

I had a mischievous smile on my face thinking about their reactions tomorrow. If i wore this dress then they'll feel like they had me under their palms and i silently oblige to their demands.