chapter 8

Few years later

Nixon p.o.v

Standing under the shower head all I could think about is her. All the past few days we've been having fun, our fun.

I love how me and ashton play games with her, let her think she's the one who's ordering us to play her play house, or some more boring girly games. It would be the most boring game a boy would ever come to play with anyone. Because,

Who plays a good husband who goes to his job every single day and sit in front of a screen for 10 hours or so and came back all goody to his wife and having fun the fuck out of her?

Yes. We, me and Ashton does it.

We both play her choosen play roles and act through it. Which basically would be husband and brother and wife and sister.

Sometimes I or Ash become husband or brother and she becomes the wife or sister for the play.

When it comes to the husband play, we enjoy it the most, we kiss the life out of her, squish her cheeks till red, suck her skin, play with her, and hug her as tight as possible 'till we are one body.

But some fun goes to brother role too. You make fun out of her, play with her and annoy the shit out of her until she get angry and grumpy which in she looks super adorable.

But all these activities doesn't stop our trainings, as we do training  we let her watch us as she sits down on the grass and watch on how we break blood sweat & tears from all the fighting and running.

However sometimes we let her join us too, teach her some basics martials and basic excercises till she's too out of breath and all sweaty who then gives up.

I turn off the shower and take the towel from the towel hanging rod and warp it around my waist and head out.

There, i see on the bed. The potato sleeping on the bed with one leg hanging out the bed mattress and on the other hand blanket all bundled up to me side. He always look very disastrous in the morning.

I walk over to him on to the wide side of the bed , bend to his level and lean in to his ear, inhale loudling through my mouth and scream very loudly in his ear.

He gets up startled and aimlessly aimed to punch at my face as an instinct. But as his own bloody twin, i know his move so I expertly dodged it and smirked.

Ashton or ass looks up at me annoyingly, how cute. He mumbles beautiful words to me that i wouldn't mind it in any way.

"There's a thing called waking someone up by patting their shoulder or something, fucker" he growled rubbing his eyes and rubbing his ears.

"Yeah, well it doesn't apply to some animals who sleeps like a Kuala and doesn't appreciate someone who wakes them up very sweetly too" i innocently answered folding my hands in my chest.

I turn around and walk to the walk-in closet and pick out our uniforms, from today onwards our exams start and I'm more than ever so prepared to get through this shit.

"Do you remember everything you studied Everything last night?" I ask him while buttoning the white chrisp shirt and finished on buttoning the top button.

"Yeah I hope so" he mumbles walking upto the bathroom and looking in the mirror he start his usual modelling acts.

Now just watch him,

"You know i should become a model, like look at my looks bro. I bet girls look at me more at me than they to you" he mocks as he styles his morning bed hair.