Author's Note

And there you have it. The end of Lyra Black's story. Well, the partial end. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading both Fighting Fate and Surviving Fate. It has been so much fun writing this and I am both happy and sad that it had come to an end. Mostly. 

Firstly, thank you to anyone who has gotten this far and read all the way through because I know that it was a rollercoaster of a ride. It was writing it anyway. 

I do have other stories if you would like to give them a read, if any of the other fandoms or original stories by me catch your fancy. As for the wonderful world of Harry Potter, I will continue to update this book with small little 'after that' chapters (the book will be titled as completed) It will basically be what happened between the last chapter and the Epilogue. If there is anything in particular that you would like me to write about, feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly. I will be glad to give it a go. 

I do plan on writing a Fantastic Beasts fanfiction at some point in the near future although I have other projects that I would like to finish first. It will be a TheseusXOC fanfiction but again, heavily based around the main character's storyline so sit tight for that if you're interested. 

Other than that, I just wanted to say thank you again, from the bottom of my heart and I hope you the best on your Mattheo Riddle fanfiction journeys and that we may see each other again in another book of mine. 

Thank you, 

Katie xxx