Chapter 20

Shubham was laughing hard.

"Shubham, I didn't know that you like sanskari girls",said Rani laughing.

Shubham somehow controlled himself and go to dadi to take her blessings.

"God bless you! By the way, I have always doubted your choice in girls but this time you proved me wrong. She is such a pretty girl. My heart and eyes are mesmerized seeing her beauty..",said Rani looking towards Meera.

Meera smiles.

"Thank you!",said Shubham smiling.

"But there is only one problem",said Rani.

Meera looked at Dadi confusingly.

"What?",asked Shubham.

"She is way too sanskari",said Rani laughing.

Shubham again started laughing. And this time it was difficult to control him.

Meera tried her best to scare him with her angry face but nothing worked.
On the contrary, her little angry face was making Shubham laugh more harder.

Everyone were enjoying this scene.

Rakhi and Ananya were laughing too.

After so long, Shubham's laughter was echoing in Malhotra's mansion.

"It's okay. Let it be. Don't laugh much otherwise she will screw you after going in room",said Rani laughing.

Shubham tried to control himself.

"It's okay. After living in my company, she will also get fully chill like me",said Rani laughing.

Meera smiles.

"I missed you so much. Why did you come so late?",asked Shubham.

"Because of my late flight! Otherwise how can I come late in my grandson's reception",said Rani.

Meera was surprised to see Shubham smiling and talking like this with a member of his family.

Because till now, she didn't see him talking properly to any member, not even to his mother.

That's why she was clear that Shubham was more closer to Dadi than any family member. Probably, he was close to only Dadi.

"Leave these things. It's not the right time to disturb a newly married couple. Go to your room. We will talk tomorrow",said Rani teasingly.

"It's nothing like that Dadi. Let me sit with you for few more minutes. Meera will also sit. Come Meera..",said Shubham.

Meera nods agreeing.

"No no.. not today. We will talk tomorrow. Now, go to your room",said Dadi.

"Okay.. as your wish",said Shubham.

Shubham looked at Meera, she was already looking at him.
Not looking but she was staring him in anger.

Shubham knew that she will not leave him after going in the room but he had no other option.

"Come Meera..",said Shubham softly and forwarded his hand.

Meera was angry. She held his hand tightly to hurt him with her nails.

But still Shubham was smiling at her this behaviour and this made her even more angry.

As soon as they got out of sight of the family members, than Meera ran inside the room leaving Shubham's hand and stands at the door waiting for Shubham.

Shubham came.

"Come inside..",said Meera.

"I have some work. You sleep, I will come later..",said Shubham.

Meera holds his t-shirt and pulled him inside.

Shubham was little shocked to see her this behaviour.

Meera gave him a serious look and closes the door.

"What were you saying to Dadi?",asked Meera in a serious tone.

"Nothing just..",before he could complete, Meera interrupted him.

"That was ridiculous!",said Meera.

"I was just having little fun with you",said Shubham in a low voice.

"Fun??????",asked Meera.

"Yes. But why are you reacting so much? I mean you are already sanskari and dadi was just complimenting you",said Shubham laughingly.

"Excuse me! I am not sanskari. I mean I am but I am not like TV bahu but you made me a typical TV bahu infront of Dadi",said Meera.

"I didn't make you a TV bahu. But I actually think that you are just like a TV bahu. I mean your behaviour is similar to the characters that are portrayed on tv",said Shubham teasingly.

"What?!",said Meera.

"Yes..",said Shubham.

"Listen, I am not a TV bahu. And there is nothing similiar",said Meera.

"Then prove me wrong",said Shubham.

"I am not here to prove you anything",said Meera.

Shubham laughs.

"Why are you laughing?",asked Meera.

"Then what are you here for? I am your husband and you should take care of me",said Shubham.

"We are a contract husband and wife",said Meera.

"But our marriage is real. And even if it is contract then too I am your husband for the world and don't you think that for the sake of this world you should prove me wrong that you are not a TV bahu",said Shubham.

Meera laughs.

"Do you find me that fool? But anyway, what should I do to prove you wrong?",asked Meera.

"Do whatever your heart says to. I mean that don't behave like a puppet to my mother. Don't behave like they show in tv about relation of mother in law and daughter in law. Reception is done, so now you are free to do whatever you want. You can go wherever you want, you don't need to take anyone's permission. You can even go to your mother's home.
But just inform me once before going anywhere",said Shubham.

"And how should I behave with your Dadi?",asked Meera.

"Just like you behave with your Dadi. She will never try to control you infact she will love you",said Shubham.

Meera nods.

"Okay.. I will inform you before going anywhere",said Meera

Shubham smiles.

"Can I say something?",asked Meera.

"Yes say",said Shubham.

"That's not about being puppet of your mother in law. But it's about respecting her just like a girl respects her own mother",said Meera.

"Meera, my family member and especially my mother and father doesn't deserve your respect. Now don't ask me anything further",said Shubham.

Shubham phone rang.

It was Tanya, Shubham's assistant.

Shubham put the call on speaker.

"Yes? What happened?",asked Shubham.

"Sir, that girl Risha is troubling me. I mean she is calling again and again. She wants to talk to you",said Tanya.

Meera's eyes got wider after listening everything.

Shubham looked towards Meera and smiled a bit.

"Say her that I am married now",said Shubham and hangs up the call.

"What?",asked Shubham.

"Who is Risha?",asked Meera.

"I was telling you at the party na that I used to meet girls. She was one of them",said Shubham.

"Oh I remember. I was about to talk about this. What were you saying? And why were you bragging about these things infront of me? I don't care about whom you met and whatever. And listen, you did so wrong. And I am not like them. I am not a attention seeker. So don't think that you are doing some kind of favour on me by giving me more time. Infact, I don't need your attention and time",said Meera.