But it's....strangely serene and Calm.

"It's just that Not....Everyone is perfect. Azure is not an Ideal man. Nono he has flaws I know it"

"Jun my boy now you're speaking my Language" The old man Smirked, now Liking to where this is going. "You're right. Not all are Perfect." He nods, now Putting away his sketchbook and Arranging his Tools. "But don't worry. This old man knows how to talk" He Grinned, almost like he's planning a very very dark plan. "But she'll be fine Jun." He smiled, remembering his daughter in joy Having a conversation with that Tall Lion.

『---¡---』

"Brother"

"Hm? Oh Tusk! What is it?"

Time flies but as said. Azure Has to Bring Porce home safely, of course not like he'll leave her in the middle of the woods that's just Disgusting. He enjoyed every minute of their trip, even in smallest things he is Just Cherishing it.

It's a break of course, break from all of the workloads and Handling Some Crappy Business. Ahem Celestial Warrior Business. "I got a message from the Court" Tusk whispered, Making Azure frown. Alright fuck it those Geezers won't really stop dumping works.

"Another set of workloads as expected"

"Ah...well let's not dwell on that for now."

He sighs, Pinching the bridge of his nose and taking a deep breath. "What's the Dump about?" Popping out behind the two, Peng looked at them With those sharp eyes of his. "Hide some shit to me and I'll Bite you two with no Remorse" He Hissed. And the two Sweatdropped of how annoyed he look.

'Looks like he won't let us off without us telling the truth'

"It's just another work that's given to us...again"

"Again? What how come I didn't get one?" He Frowned, well hey! It's not like he likes tons of workloads. It's just that these days the Fighting works are all Dump to his two Sworn brothers. Should he be celebrating? NO.

For fucks sake these two poor Warriors Dealing with old Geezers. Tusk may seem calm and understanding but Good lord The Elephant. Peng's gonna Believe that Tusk too is pissed. "Is there a problem?" Standing behind the three Sworn Brothers, Azure Immediately Laughed.

"Porce!-N-Nothings wrong! Definitely!"

He can't possibly tell her that he's being Dump with another Set of workloads again. "He's right! Nothing to be concerned of my lady come on!" Gently pushing her Tusk Took a deep breath and sighs. "We should get going now! I suppose you had enough treats coming from My brother" Tusk Chuckled, making Azure Turn Red.

Right The Lion kept on Giving Porce a lot of sweets. Since that Vanilla he couldn't help but Give her some Desserts and other kinds of food around the Town. Not like Tusk is against his Brothers Attempts of giving affection to her, Porce seems oblivious of it by the way but Really. He gotta stop Him from feeding her too much.

"Alright since those old Hags has been dumping workloads again how bout this?"

Grabbing the two, Peng crossed his arms, keeping his voice down "we split the workloads to three, then Tusk You and I can Help Mister Smitten here so that he can go and ask her out" Pointing to The Blue Lion, Azure Blinked "Oh that's a great idea, how bout you Azure?" Tusk nodded, and he Scratched his Head "Uh....Yay?" He Grinned, making the two Sweatdrop.