Just finishing getting dressed you reached for the door and handle to open the door. Swiping some lint off of your pants you opened the door and were met with Ghost with his fist up in the air about to knock. 

"Oh hey" You said softly, yawning right after. You were tired considering the fact you had only got 4 hours of sleep.

"You should go rest."

"Hm? Then why were you about to knock on my door."

"Captain asked me to get you breakfast, so what do you want?"

"Eh not hungry right now." You said about to walk out of your room but Ghost didn't move "Um excuse me, i'm trying to get through."

"Where are you going?" He asked, you shrugged.

"Anywhere."

"Yea no, you need to rest, go lay in bed i'll get you breakfast."

"Ghost I'm fine."

"Go rest."

"Ghost seriously i'm fine."

"I'm not going to say it again."

He had that look in his eye, it was intense and intimidating. Apart of you wanted to succumb, but you weren't going to do that easily. You crossed your arms not moving a muscle closer to your bed. It took about 2 seconds until Ghost picked you up, putting you over his shoulder he plopped you back into your bed.

"I'll tie you to your bed if I have to." He said, you sat up on the bed.

"Why do you care."

"I don't, Captain asked me too."

"He asked you to force me to rest?" He didn't reply but started to walk away. "Hey I'm talking to you"

"Yeah well put a sock in it." He said before closing the door shut. You heard as his footsteps slowly escape out of your ears. Once it was silent you walked to the door slowly peering out of it to see if anyone was near. Not seeing anybody, you grabbed your sickles and creeped out closing the door behind you making your way to the exit. You walked through the hall as soldiers walked by you too engaged into their conversation to acknowledge you. FInally you made it to the exit where you told the watch guards you were going for a walk.

"And where might you be heading to darling?"

"My name is y/n not darling, now open the gates."

The soldier stared at you for a bit.

"Open them." You repeated.

He the looked at the other soldier on watch, signaling for him to let you out. As you walked you heard them briefly talk on their walkie talkies about breakfast. Heading for the woods you tried to recall what direction to go. Reminiscing to Ghost carrying you, you kept trying to remember anything that would help. As you walked, you were stuck in your head, then finally you had your 'aha" moment when you remembered cameras, they were on the ground. You hope they weren't hallucinations that night from your injuries as you searched for any sign of cameras. That's when you heard a some rustling come from behind you. You turned and shock ran through you from what you saw.

Ghost's POV

Heading down the stairs I passed a couple of soldiers. They looked at me and one of the men said that I was lucky, I was confused by it since I didn't hear anything else emitting context. But as I shrugged it off I went to get some breakfast at the cafe. 

"Aw man I'm starving." I heard one soldier say. I turned around briefly but then did a double take once I realized it was the watch guards.

"Soldiers, what are you doing out of your posts?"