Ch. 7) Stare Into My Soul

"Alright! Listen up! I know i have withdrawn further information about the mission, but now I can up update ya'll.  We have y/n here, and she will be teaching you how we are going to fight when in battle."

You were standing right next to Price while you both were facing a bunch of men, you heard many murmurs of arrogant men belittling you and saying stuff like;

"Really? A girl like her is gonna try and teach me?"

"Pffft is he serious?"

"Who is this girl she doesn't belong here."

"Yeah right, like she could put up a fight."

Followed with giggles, like they're little boys. You even saw one of them had hashbrown in their beard from breakfast.

'disgusting'

You saw that Price was getting fed up with their behaviour.

"Oh! I'm sorry, it completely slipped my mind..."

he started to say while laughing to himself, by now everyone was looking at him in confusion.

"...Let me correct my statement, yes? The Akuma, will be teaching you guys how not to die on this mission. Now, you boys need to man up. This missy here could kill you without even trying and you know that. So, you will show her nothing but obedience and respect. Is that clear?"

They all coincided a "Yes Captain!"

You saw that they were all intimidated and frightened now that they were aware you're The Akuma. 

You felt powerful.

In the group of men, you saw some familiar faces. The mohawk guy and Ghost. You slightly smiled to yourself thinking about the conversation you had with Ghost yesterday. He's an enigma, and you were ever-so-slightly interested in getting to know him more.

"So, I will leave y/n to you all, I have important things to take care of, she will be deciding on your training for today. Good luck." Price said and walked away.

As soon as Price walked off, the most arrogant men started ridiculing you again. You wanted to beat the shit out of them for undermining your abilities just because you're a woman.

That's when you got the idea.

"Alright, I've decided"

"What is it gonna be sugar plum?" One guy said then dapped his friend up.

'idiot'

"You will be sparring against me."

"You sure you want to do that little lady? I mean, look at us. We're ten times your weight and height, listen i know you're The Akuma, but, without your blades, you're defenseless."

"I'll go up and against you and you."

You pointed to the two men that kept being dickheads.

"Oh? Does the little lady want to take two at a time? I like that." The asshole again started laughing with his friends while hitting their shoulders.

"Let's go, now."

He waved both of his hands up in the air, gesturing a sarcastic being scared emotion.

But they all still followed you.

FInally you got to the indoor training garage. You placed down large mats on the ground and gestured for them to step forward to go up against you. Everyone else was in a circle around you guys watching.