"Don't ask" I said with a growl and then huffed. Plan flop and now I also have to bear Quillon's anger... Fan-fucking-tastic!

"I will talk to him at home. He shouldn't have done this" Malory said and I looked up to see, she was standing right in front of me, holding Glory, who still was watching me warily.

"Aww.... Baby" I cooed when I saw her frightened little eyes. "I am so sorry for scaring you" I told her and took her from Malory's arms. "So sorry" I said with a pout as she stared.

Three years old Gloriana was a very shy baby. Just like her parents, she rarely speaks but her vivid sky blue eyes conveyed very beautifully.

"Malory... Beatrice. Beta female of Serene Pack. Bee, this is Malory, Luna of Moreland Pack and this cute little doll here is her daughter, Gloriana" I introduced and Bee nodded cheerfully.

"Lory" Brenda called and we saw her and a smiling Grace coming towards us. I passed on Glory to Grace and was surprised as I realized that they had the same dark blonde curls. But then again... Grace and Glory were related.

"Come on, let's go... meet the others" Malory said helping Glory on her feet as we walked towards the park, where others were.

There were guards of the Luna's and I knew them all, by names. As they saw me, they stopped and chatted up with me.

"Daroo" Lorcan screamed rushing to hug me and every single head turned to look at us. I wrapped my arms around his solid little body and looked up to see Raven, Piper, Vanessa, Sel, her mother- Claudia, Tyson's mom- Lily all stood up. And so- the grand reunion began.

"Darya"

"Darya... Oh My God!"

"Look at her... she looks so different. Her mate has a good effect on her"

"Our little girl is a Luna now"

"She is blushing"

The questions were asked, I answered and had to introduce everyone to Grace. Even though they knew Grace was related to Cortez, they all kept quiet about it. For that, I was grateful.

Thirty minutes later, my mouth was dry from talking continuously and I desperately wanted water. After drinking a mouthful of cold water, I looked around for Sabine.

"Raven, Sabine did not come with you?" I asked her.

"No. She and her mom were waiting for her aunt and friends" Raven, Granel's mate answered and I nodded.

I was about to call Sabine and ask where she is when someone bumped against me. "Sorry" Caden said but before he could run away, I enclosed an arm around his chest and placed a kiss on the crown of his head. Tyson's four year old son, was a rowdy child, but also equally adorable.

"Ah... Darya, let go. Bryan will catch me" he groaned and chuckling, I did as told because he was quite busy in his game.

I called Sabine and was relieved to hear that she was on the way along with Bee's parents. Grace, Lily, Brenda and Claudia were sitting in a corner and chatting nineteen to dozen. I was pleased to see Grace smiling brightly and talking to them.

"She is on the way?" Raven asked as I sat down on the rug beside Bee. I nodded as a reply.

"So... how is it in Serene?" Piper, Tyson's mate asked and the others looked at me, while I played with Sam, Raven's son. Fourteen months old, toffee-blonde haired Samuel, had recently learned to stand upright and holding Bee and mine shoulders, he stood up right and flashed us a smile that just melted my heart.

"Good" I answered to Piper's question.

"Just good?" Vanessa, Tyler's mate probed.

"No... It's nice... I have recently moved and I am still adjusting and getting to know others" I said nonchalantly.