While I drove off, Bee spoke to Sabine in length, then made calls after calls and finally after forty minutes, she said happily, "My parents are coming."

I smiled at her and so did Grace.

__

The Supreme Pack wolves knew me and hence, I had no problem in crossing Serene and entering that pack. I knew Supreme Pack territory very well because I once lived in this pack.

After driving for another two hours, I finally entered the Elegance Pack territory through the mountain roads.

"Grace" I called. "Your home" I told her and she blinked while watching the beautiful scenery around.

After driving for another thirty minutes in the mountain and woods, I drove to the heart of the Elegance, where the pack wolves once lived.
Grace's eyes opened to it's fullest extent when she saw the place. "The land... it was barren" she whispered and I shook my head.

"Not anymore" I told her as we drove on the straight road that had green grasses on either side, along with tall trees. Cortez had organized the damage repair of everything in Elegance Pack and had a huge farm house built here, near the lake. Now there were meadows, parks, arena in the Elegance pack territory.

As I turned right, Grace and Bee gasped as she saw the rows and rows of moonflower plant. It was grown in circular rows around the heart of Elegance.

"For our protection" I pointed out, while I drove through the stony lane.

"There are people gathered here" Grace mumbled watching many cars parked and I smiled as I heard squealing noises of children.

"My family" I told her with a bright smile, super excited to finally have Grace and Cortez meet. Choosing an appropriate place, I parked the car. "We have to walk from here" I said and they nodded.

When I was removing my seatbelt, I heard an engine being started. I looked up and furrowed my brows, but the moment I saw a Black Lamborghini my eyes almost popped out. "No No No. NO. NO" screaming, I kicked open the car door and scrambled out. "No. Cortez. No. Stop" I shouted in anger running after his car.

But he increased the speed of his car and drove off, without a backward glance.

"NO" my voice boomed around the area as I stopped running. "Cortez, you fucking coward" I bellowed like a mad woman and picking a stone, I blindly flung it in the direction his car vanished. "I will kill you" I kicked the ground so violently, that it uprooted the grasses.

That fucking idiot! He knew I would bring Grace with me, that's why he ran... like a chicken.

I stood there, glaring at space and breathing heavily. All those lies... for nothing. Cortez just drove off... I hate him so much right now. How could he do this?

Clenching my fists, I pursed my lips and took deep breaths to calm my rapidly beating heart. I sensed several pairs of eyes on me, but I turned to my right and found two familiar pairs of sky blue eyes staring at me.

Malory shot me a sad smile, while Glory watched me with scared little eyes which were enough to calm me down. "Sorry" Malory said and I shook my head. "I didn't know... or else I would have...." She trailed off but I just gritted my teeth.

"Tell him, I am going to kill him the next time I see him" I breathed out curtly and Malory chuckled. I turned to look at Grace and found her watching at... Brenda.

"Oh My God! Grace" Brenda gasped and then they met like the long-lost friends they were. Bee walked closer to me with a questioningly look in her face, "Why were you running after that car?" she asked.