"Ooo-kay" Grace said unsurely, while the other two wolves stared at me like I have lost my head.

"I want you to come with me" I blurted out. "See... I don't know the route... I need you to guide me" I lied.

"Sorry sweetie. I cannot. They are here-" she pointed at the two wolves, "- I have to be here to tell them what not to do" she said remorsefully. "But take Bee with you... It's Saturday and she has holiday today. She knows every place in town" Grace supplied.

"Bee is as busy as a bee" I said quickly and Grace furrowed her brows. "I met her and she told me she is not free today. So can you come? It's very urgent" I gave the best bambi look I could.

"Oh... okay. Alright!" she smiled and I felt terribly guilty of lying to her. "I have to change" she said and I nodded.

While I sat waiting for Grace, another lady came in and I froze when I realized that she was Nevin's mom, who was also Grace's best-friend in the pack. Did Bee tell her we are going out? Oh shit!

"Ah... Cece. Thanks for coming" Grace told her putting on the cardigan. "I am going to town with Darya. Please just stay here until I return, okay?"

"Yes, you don't worry" Cece assured and I heaved a sigh.

Once we got inside the car, Grace turned to look at me, "By the way, where do you want to go in town?" she asked and I inhaled sharply. I started the car, looked around and frowned when I saw some wolves around.

"KFC" that was the first thing that came to my mind. It came to my mind because I felt like a chicken.

"KFC?" Grace repeated incredulously, while I drove to Bee's place. "Darya... you want to go to KFC now? I doubt it will be open" she muttered shaking her head. Grace was confused, maybe even annoyed, but she did not ask me anything else.

However it changed the moment Bee climbed inside the car. Grace looked at me and then at Bee, who sat in the backseat. "Hello Luna" Bee told her with a warm smile while I resumed driving.

"I thought she was as busy as a bee" Grace frowned at me.

"I am sorry I lied Grace. We are not going to town. We are going to your former pack" I said in a barely audible voice.

Grace froze in her seat and whispered, "Elegance."

"We are going to Elegance?" Bee asked at the same time, equally stunned.

"I just want you to meet... I mean, see Elegance, now. But please don't tell Scott or Quillon or others. Especially Quillon because he does not want you to go there" I pleaded.

"Q told you that?" she asked and gulping, I nodded.

"He doesn't want to see you cry"

"I... I am not going to cry" Grace said and wiped her tears, "Not this time" she swore and I let out a breath.

"Yes, let's go to Elegance. I have always wanted to go there" Bee said excitedly.

"You can call your parents to Elegance if you want Bee" I told her and Bee's eyes widened.

"My m-mom is not going to come there" Bee said sadly after few seconds.

"Hold on..." I said and bringing the car to a halt at the side of the road, I called Sabine. "You know Sabine right?" I asked her.

"Vincent's cousin... yes. But she has left the pack now" Bee said while I waited for Sabine to answer the call.
"Well, her aunts are still there... I don't know them, but surely you and your mom must. Try to make a connection" I told Bee handing the phone after Sabine answered the call.