Run to You

Freen felt weak as if she's carrying the weight of the world. She curled up in her bed, her tears wets the sheets and in her room echoes the whimpers. 

Freen POV

Becky was my whole world, she show me love that's priceless, how did I forget about her? All these years she was hurting, I can't imagine I abandoned her. Was she crying every night? Who takes care of her when she's sick? I can't forgive myself for causing her so much pain. While she was suffering alone and there I was living my life, being broken over the wrong person. How can I show my face to her? She does not deserve a person like me.

(Knocking on Freen's door)

Nam: Freen it's me, can I come in?

F:(Trying to sound ok) I'm resting now, please lets talk tomorrow.

Nam: Are u okay? (Worriedly ask Freen)

F: I'm okay, how can't I be ok? Please let's talk tomorrow.

Nam: Goodnight, u can call me anytime, ok?

Nam then left Freen alone.

Yuki: So what happened? Did she tell u anything?

Nam: No, she didnt even open the door, this is bad girls.

Tee: From how I saw Freen earlier, I think she remembers Becky now.

Kade: So her theraphy is helpful, but i dont think she fully remember.

Nam: Yeah you're right, she missed out the tragic part, I guess it's for the best.

Tee: We know Freen, she's gonna let Becky go, now that she sees her happy even it hurts her, she'll set her free.

Yuki: We couldn't let them be like this, we have to end this tonight!

Kade: Wait, tonight? What can we do?

Nam: Let's lure them out!

Kade: How? Freen locked herself in the room, and Becky is with Engfa.

Tee: There's only one thing that we can do to lure them out😌 Yuki you take care of Becky, and I'll handle Freen.

10:00 pm

Freen and Becky hurriedly ran out to the lobby.

Freen stopped the moment she saw Becky.

B: Have u seen Nam?

F: Have u seen Nam?

Freen and Becky asked the same question at the same time. And that's when they knew it was a set up.

B: I'm going back this is pointless. (Shows emotions of disappointment)

Becky turned away, she knew their friends set things up and it's gonna be pointless. Freen will only drive her away and will hate her even more.

Becky POV

Even tho how hard we tried to make Freen come back to me it's not gonna happen anymore, I will only look pathetic the more I try. She doesn't love me and that's already clear. 

Becky walked away and before she could even took a few steps more a warm embrace from behind surprised her. 

"I missed you"

Becky's cheeks are now wet with tears, she waited for this moment to come and finally she could feel her arms wrapped around her.

F: I missed you... I'm sorry it took me so long to come back. I'm...sorryyyy..I abandoned you this way...

I abandoned you this way