Letting Go

F: We're really good friends Tee, whatever reason you had for lying, I don't care but there's one thing I wanna ask.

Tee: Anything...Freen

F: Never tell anyone what happened today (Serious low tone)

Tee: You wanna hide the fact that you already knew about you and Becky?

F: Right now, there's nothing about me and her. I can't give her the love she expects from me and I don't want to hurt her even more. We were better this way and I'll burry this past once and for all.

Tee: You can't be serious? Did you hate her that much for you not to at least try? I mean, look these photos? Don't you feel anything?

Freen snapped Tee's hand and all the photos scattered on the floor.

F: Stop!!!!!!!!!!(Shouts out of frustration) Try? How can I try, I can't even believe the fact that I fell in love with a girl Tee. I can't accept myself right now... So please Tee, just keep this between us.

Tee: She waited for you all these years, you're the only one she has left Freen. You can't abandon her like this.

F: I...still love Kirk..(Tears flowing down her eyes)

Tee: No Freen, you don't! Only if you can remember..

F: Please Tee, I can't... I don't know how to handle what's happening to me anymore, so please I'm begging you.

Tee was hurt for Becky but she has no choice but to keep it a secret.

Freen about to leave the room and said

 "And please...stop Becky from trying to make me remember. I don't want anything to do with her" (Loudly shuts the door)

*************

Engfa and Becky arrived at the resort. Engfa at the receptionist completing the necessary check in procedures while Becky was standing beside her waiting. And suddenly Freen is walking towards the reception.

Freen walked passed Becky like they never knew each other, like a complete stranger.

Becky watched Freen just walked pass her emotionless, and that's when she felt pain so deep right into her chest.Like her heart was being torn into million pieces.

Becky can't hold her emotions so she run away to shore and cried her heart out.

Becky started shouting off her pain to the calm and peaceful sea.

"Destiny!!! What do u want from me!!! How can you take away the last person i have left!!! Ahhhh!!!Freen!!!How can you hurt me like this!? You promised.... to love me forever...you promised me.....ahhhuhuhuhuuhu."

"All those memories we shared..what's the point of keeping them when I'm the only one who remembers"

what's the point of keeping them when I'm the only one who remembers"

"I will have to let you go.........