At the Party

It's Saint's 27th birthday, it's a beach party, there's mini concert, band playing music, people dancing with the tune.

Some are enjoying the beach while partying.

Freen arrived at the party looking for his cousins

Couz 2: There you are!

Couz 1: Freen!! Im so glad you came

Couz 2: Saint, come here for a sec brother.

Saint: Hi Freen, its been what 4yrs since the last time we saw each other? How are u, I've heard what happened?

Freen's face turned gloomy, choked and looked embarrassed.

Couz 2: Woahhhhh..woaaahhhh guys u know what we should enjoy the party (Tapped Saint's back as signal to stop)

Saint: Yeahhhh of course, come on.... (Walked towards the center of the party)

***************************************

Freen walking on the shore away from the party, where she could find a peaceful spot. 

She finally found the right place, so far that she barely even hear the music playing.

She lie down and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the waves hitting the shore, letting the cold breeze touch her skin.She then opened her eyes and looked at the stars.

Freen: (Teary eyes) How can I even move on, if anything around me reminds me of u? (Tears run down her face)

She raised her hand to the sky trying to reach for the stars.

Voice of a girl: The stars are bright and magical and yet ur staring at them with those lonely eyes.

Freen was shocked bc she never expected anyone would be there. She quickly then put her hands down and stood up.

She turned around to see the face of that familiar voice.

Freens POV: Isn't it the voice from this morning?

As she turned.........she saw, a girl wearing the brightest, warmest smile she'd ever seen.

"Wind blowing, waves hitting the shore, tears flowing down her eyes while looking at the smile of unfamiliar face of a woman-a destiny begins."