Nam on Duty 2.0!

****

Sunny Thursday and it's Beckys day off. She decided to go to the beach and paint.Becky was painting the beautiful horizon when..She heard someone looking for Nam.

F: Nam.....Nam....

     Have u seen Nam? She told me to meet her here.

B: Yeah she was here a moment ago, then she left.

F: You paint? (She suddenly remembered her dream)

B: Yeah...want me to paint you?

F: (Acting confused) Have u....painted me before?

B: (Becky then laugh) How is that even possible?

F: I know... I sound insane. It's just that.. Nevermind, I'm going...see u around.

B: No wait...can u atleast try? I'll take it as a payment for taking care of u.

F:(Smiled in front of Becky for the first time) I see...Okay then..paint me

B: Ur prettier when u smile..u shud do that often (Her heart is raising with excitement)

F: Paint me tomorrow.. I can't today.

B: Okay, come to my place after work.

F: I'm going...

Freen then left trying to hide the ticklish feeling she's having.

****

The Next day

Nam: So did it work?

B: Yessss (Becky smiling widely). She agreed to it, I'll be painting her tonight.

Nam: Fate is on ur side😭 You go girl! Take her back!

B: Thanks Nam, you're such a good friend. 

Becky then hugged Nam tightly

F: Ehemmm... Nam

Nam: Freen..

B: Hi.

F: Sorry to interrupt ur moment, but Nam can u come with me?

Freen then grabbed Nam by her hand and walked away.

Nam: Bye becky... Text me ok...

*****

Freen and Nam went to Freen's room.

F: I'm looking for a painting. I looked everywhere and can't find it.

Nam: What painting?

F: It's a tulip painting, I remember having them hanged here in my room.

Nam: I....don't know what ur talking about.

F: I swear I remember... I have a tulip painting.. and my room.... (Looked around her room) this is not how it used to be.

Nam: I don't understand what  ur saying, what do u mean it's not how it used to be.

F: Before my accident...it's not how it used to be.. I'm so confused..I dont know what's happening to me (Teary eyes)

Nam then hugged Freen.

Nam: Calm down..just calm down, we'll sort things out.

F: I'm so confused right now, it felt like I've lost a part of me after the accident. I have this feeling that I am missing someone so bad that it hurts. I was able to hide this feeling ever since.. but with Kirk gone, I can't anymore.

Nam: It's gonna be okay...we'll figure it out.