A Brave New World: Epilogue

Shimocha, Miyakura Region, 

Yamato, December 02, 2001, 

8:00 am. 

Shimocha, one of the major urban centers of the nation of Yamato, is located within the region of Miyakura, one of the administrative regions of Yamato situated in the southwest with many navigational rivers both natural and man-made. 

A young man in his early 40s is walking along the busy sidewalk of Shimocha wearing the traditional attire of the nation with a sword hanging from his waist, a traditional get-up of the country, and as he walks cars drive past him, and after a few minutes of walking he suddenly stopped due to the red light present on the pedestrian traffic light and while waiting for the signal to cross he looked at his smart wrist watch to know the time, "damn, " he mumbled in a low voice while looking unto the streets and seeing numerous cars come and go. 

after two minutes a green light appeared on the pedestrian traffic light which allowed the pedestrian to cross the streets, the young man forty-two-year-old man crosses the street and continues his walk while carrying in his left hand a briefcase, "Come spirits create an immersion of coldness, " he chanted in a low voice and the feeling of the cold wind descends unto him alone, "finally it is getting really hot in here, " he mumbled in a low voice just as he stopped walking in front of a hotel with a traditional design native of the people of Yamato, a structure made out of hardened wood, "why did I have a cloth from a gone by the era of fashion? " he asked himself while ascending the staircase and heading to the front entrance of the establishment that he is visiting.

the man with blue hair and red eyes stopped in front of a large door that leads to the entrance of the establishment and after a few seconds the door opens via sideways, "greeting young lord, " the two women which opened the door greeted the young man while wearing the traditional attire of Yamato, an attire which has a red sash around the waist and the face is devoid or has little makeup, "we welcome you to the Konchinentaru, " the woman to the left greeted with a smile on her face. 

the young man entered the establishment after slightly bowing his head a gesture of response to the remark that the woman have given him, the young forty-two-year-old man with a sword hanging from his waist and carrying a briefcase in his left hand walked to the receptionist and place the two items on the table, the sword was surrendered in accordance with the customs of Yamato while the briefcase was relinquished as a matter of business and personnel concern. 

"Welcome sir, " the woman behind the receptionist desk greeted with a smile on her face, a small smile, "what can I do for you? " she inquired calmly and nicely.      

the young man in his early 40s responded to the inquiry, "I would like a room pls, " He stated his request while placing money on the table along with a simple gold coin. 

"I see, " the woman responded before walking to the back and grabbing one of the keycards, and giving it to the man, "room 1203, " she informed the room that the man will be staying at, "and please do enjoy our standard compliments. "

"I know I will, " the young man replied before heading towards the elevator and waiting for the door to open, after a few minutes the door opens vertically, and a young man in his late 30s appeared once the elevator door opens. 

"my young lord where should we go? " the elevator operator inquired once the man has entered the elevator. 

"twelfth floor. "

"at once, " the elevator operator responded, "so Akatsuki where are we headed today? " the man inquired calmly while looking at the elevator controls.