She was wearing a really oversized clothes , hanging her headphones on her neck, I still remember what her friend said a while ago , attractive ? Well i guess she's right , I am attractive but i somehow didn't like it when she called me Heesung's brother . Heesung's brother? Really ? I have a name you know , and my name is pretty good .

I looked at her outfit , i was shocked cause not allot of girls wear this kind of style, At least not around me , i'm not trynna brag or something but all the girls i know attempt to wear a Tight fitting clothes that shows allot of skin when they're around me, I don't know why though , or maybe i do but i just don't wanna say it .

They disgust me.

But she's different, she's not even putting makeup and she is eating that lollipop as it it's her last time to eat one, She suddenly held her both hands and crossed them on her chest . " What the fuck are you looking at you asshole ? " I heard her talking so i looked back up at her face . " Why are you dressed like a boy ?" I said with a cold tone , i don't want her to know that i like her outfit , and she winded her eyes ." How the fuck is that your business ? " She asked putting down her hands ." Just saying , you look ugly btw "I said trying to tease her , i wanna see her reaction and i annoyed her very well i guess .

" You're uglier , you dumb jerk " She replied with a dead glare , i was shocked cause isn't she supposed to be embarrassed or something ? ' Ohh__ so you know how to talk back ? ' I thought when i was actually smile under that cold face i was making , I finally found someone who is ready to talk back to me , Nishimura Riki.

Teasing her is my new thing , i like it .

-Author POV-

They started walking towards the stairs and they stopped in the top and looked at each other ." Ladies first" She said pointing at the stairs with a smile . " Okay , then go first" He replied ." You go first " She said crossing her arms . " So you're not going? " He asked after he sighted . " No , you were the one who said i was a boy , that means i'm a gentleman , so ladies first " She said more like mocking him with an annoying smile . " Your choice " He said as he held her from her hoodie hat and started pushing her down the stairs .

- Meanwhile -

Meanwhile Ms kim and Mr kim were setting on the couch in the living room having a chat while drinking coffee . " Do you think i did the right thing when i asked Eunchae to help Niki with his studies ? Am afraid that he'll make her just like him " Mr Kim asked with a concerned look while Ms Kim just gave him a warm smile . " Don't worry Jagyaa (honey) you did the right thing , they say nothing can stop the fire but water right ? In this case , Niki is the fire and Eunchae is the water , I don't know why exactly but i can fell that she is gonna change him " She said with a smile .

" Also i fell like they're gonna be friends don't worry , i know they have a total different personalities but i fell like that girl is not the kind that give up easily " She added after taking a sip of her coffee cup . " Yeah , but you know Niki , and you know how much heady and frivolous he is , it's not gonna be easy for them to get along " Mr kim replied . " Well , you're the one who started it , now we can't do anything but wait , also u thought you trust my sixth sense ? " Ms kim asked with a sad face .

" I do , cause your sixth sense is always right " Mr Kim answered with a smile making the lady that was sitting facing him drew a simple smile on her red lipstick painted lips . " And right now it's telling me they are gonna be best friends soon or maybe more !? " She said taking another sip of her coffee . " Nah__ that's kinda impossible, if that happens that means she is a real down to earth angel for us " He said laugh making her laugh too ." Hahah, right " She agreed then both of them gassed at the stairs when they heard a girl yelling .

It was Niki holding Eunchae from her hoodies hat punching her down while She was trying to let go off him but she couldn't . " Yo__ let go off me , you asshole , you stupid pervert, let go " She said more like yelling trying to let go of him but he was holding it strong with a hand while putting the other one in his pocket, They reached down and he let her go , she fixed her hat for a while then gave him a dead glare .

" Are you crazy ? Don't you dear touch me again with your dirty hands you stupid dirty pervert " She said raising her finger pointing at his face warning him , he looked at her and gave her a smile ." Oh yeah__? Whatcha gonna do about it ? Call the police ? "He said annoying her . " Yes i will , you don't know me Mister , when i want something i get it " She said a conferdent smile crossing her arms , she fastly stepped back when he laid closer matching her high , Now their faces are only few inches away from each other .

" You already saw me shirtless "under the gasses of his parents her whispered trying not to make them hear it . " Maybe next time it'll be your turn " He said with an evil smirk as he looked down at her body then back at her face . " Yahh , you asshole what are you looki___ " " Ohh , and some else about me , i also get it when i want it " She said before her cuts her words off , he said with an evil smile then he winked ." What were you saying again ? Best friends ? Do you still think they'll get along ? " Mr Kim asked still looking at the two giving each other a teasing glares .

" Yaah__ " Ms kim said more like whispered grabbing his attention as he looked at her . " love starts with a fight , don't you know that ? " Ms Kim added whispering and she winked making the man smile a little then looking back at them . " Well , let's hope so " Mr kim said looking at the two while smiling at their cute little interaction , Back to the two they are still close to each other.

" you're really a pervert !? " She said and he nodded . " I don't know maybe , i'm a guy anyways , right , see you later BRO " He said teasing her , he looked down at her body with the last word biting his lip a little then he started walking towards the door living her in a great shock , She flinched when Mr Kim yelled . " Ay-yo where are you going ? It was getting fun watching you two flirt-fighting " Mr Kim yelled making the lady facing him giggle a little , Niki turned back at him still walking backwards .

" Jake hyoung is coming, we'll go to Sunghoon place , i'm worried he's not answering my calls " Niki answered and Mr kim nodded . " See you later Bro " Niki waved one last time at Eunchae who was looking at him with a dead glare before her close the door . " Waaw Jinchaa , he's making me crazy " annoyed Eunchae shouted whispering to herself while hitting her feat on the ground with anger but she still looked cute .

** To be
Continued **