My AU meet 100ft under AU 💕 (2)

Requested by: AlexandriaDiamond6

Part 2: Timothy and Screech Meet Mocha

Timothy and Screech found themselves on a raft in one of the underground rivers, gliding through the dark and eerie cave system. They had no idea how they got there, but they were glad to be together. As they made their way downstream, they caught sight of a figure standing on a small platform at the edge of the riverbank.

As they got closer, they realized that it was a man - Mocha. He had a serene and peaceful aura about him, despite the fact that he was covered in blood. Timothy and Screech were initially wary, but Mocha greeted them with a smile and a gentle wave.

"Mocha, at your service," he said. "I see you're new to these parts. Need a guide?"

Timothy and Screech hesitated, but Mocha's kind demeanor put them at ease. They nodded, and Mocha motioned for them to climb aboard the raft. As they drifted downstream, Mocha explained that he was once human but had been transformed into an entity of the caves, a hemomania human.

Mocha steered the raft with ease, and as they passed through the winding waterways, he shared stories about the various entities they might encounter in the cave system. He warned them about the blood-sucking humans, the malicious lights, and the other dangers lurking in the darkness.

Despite the unsettling nature of their surroundings, Mocha's presence brought a sense of calm to Timothy and Screech. They began to relax and enjoy the eerie beauty of the underground river, with Mocha's gentle voice lulling them into a trance.

As they approached a fork in the river, Mocha brought the raft to a halt. "This is where we part ways, my friends," he said. "I wish you luck on your journey. And if you ever need a guide again, just whistle for me."

With that, Mocha bid them farewell and disappeared into the darkness. Timothy and Screech continued on their journey, looking for a way to get back home, but also grateful for Mocha's guidance and hoping that they would meet him again.

•note: hope this is ok for part two :) •