𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

1:15pm.

school was coming close to ending, so you decided to stop by your locker to put some of your books and supplies away so you didn't have to take a trip there before you started training with intak. at least, that was the plan... if you were being completely honest, you weren't exactly up to training at this very moment. but you also didn't want to have to go home and see keeho, and you weren't welcomed at your birth home either. the only person who you felt comfortable staying with is intak, and that's because you know he wouldn't hurt you, or yell at you, or do anything to make you upset.

all day you couldn't stop thinking about his dark black hair and brown eyes, and the thought of his large hands wrapping around your wrists during training, as he's trying to show you the correct technique for one of the moves that you sucked at performing in front of him.

that was a mouthful.

you snapped out of your thoughts and closed your locker, immediately seeing kai directly next to you. he noticed that you were looking at him and came closer to you, staring into your eyes.

"this couldn't get anymore awkward..." you thought.

"y/n i really need to talk to you," he said, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"kai, now's not really a good time, im actually trying to enjoy my day-"

"please listen, just for a few minutes."

"i said no." you said sternly, holding back tears.

"i know i've been an ass lately... and it wasn't my place to talk about you and keeho. i know that you guys are together and i should respect that. and i really shouldn't be one to talk, im not even in a relationship right now. i messed up real badly, and i just wanted to say im so sorry y/n. for everything ive said about you two. i don't want to lose you. i miss our friendship, so so much. if you don't want to work things out i understand-"

you interrupted him and gave him a nice, long hug. you wrapped your arms around his neck and stood on your toes, just a little, even though he was a good foot taller than you. he accepted the hug and wrapped his arms around your waist, making sure to not go too low or make you uncomfortable.

while you two were still hugging you whispered: "keeho kissed another girl."

kai's let go, his eyes widening. then he looked at you, with concerned eyes. in his head he was celebrating, he knew he was right this whole time. keeho has bad attachment issues. he refuses to be loyal to someone, even after that person falls in love with him. kai instantly started feeling bad for you, he knew how much you cared about this guy and now knowing that he did something like this to you was awful. 

"y/n im so sorry..." 

"you were right, i should've listened to you. i just would've never thought that he would do something like this. i thought that what we had would last... he seemed so in love. guess i was wrong." you sighed, looking away.  

you didn't lie, keeho at this point in your life was your whole world. you were willing to do anything for this man, anything he wanted or needed. hearing the words that he kissed someone else completely destroyed you, you could almost hear your heart shatter into pieces as they fell inside of your chest. you could no longer look at him the same anymore, you didn't listen to all the warning signs that were going off in your head before today either. it's almost as if you expected this to happen, but didn't want to admit it. 

"who are you going to stay with now?" kai asked. 

"at this point, i don't know. i plan on hanging out with intak until i absolutely have to go home."