𝘵𝘦𝘯

tw // fluff

as you and keeho walked to kaisei, you thought about what you were going to tell kai once you saw him. you obviously couldn't tell him that you spent the night at the person he hated the most and kissed him, there was no way that you could do that. so you had to lie, unfortunately. you hated lying, especially to someone like kai, it was extremely hard to resist telling truth to somebody like him. eventually he would find out about the whole situation and would be upset with you about not telling him the whole truth, but how would you do it? all the thinking was beginning to make your head hurt, so you stored it away in your brain for later. you also seemed to notice that keeho was awfully quiet since the two of you walked out from his house. his hands were in his pockets and he had a neutral, almost intimidating, expression on his face.

"keeho are you okay?" you asked, tugging on his sleeve.

"hm? oh yeah im fine, just thinking..."

"about what?"

"my mom, which i really shouldn't be doing because thinking about this situation makes me upset, and that's the last thing that i want." he answered.

"it's okay to be upset, it's natural." you assured him.

"but when im upset i look like an idiot."

"it doesn't matter what you look like, if you need to cry ill be here with you."

"thanks, but you have places to be, you're still in school remember?" he snickered.

"yes i know." you groaned.

"oh that reminds me... if you aren't busy this weekend, the members and i wanted to have a little sleepover at my place, since my mom isn't here. it's something we try to do every once and a while, and it's fun, at least in my opinion."

"oh really? that sounds like fun, im in. i'll just tell my mom that i'm going to violets."

"great."

"oh and... keep your hands to yourself that night."

"don't tempt me y/n..." keeho whispered in your ear, brushing his hand close to the end of your skirt, letting his pinky caress your thigh slightly. it startled you, because you guys were out in the open, but you secretly were into it.

"i was k-kidding!" you stammered, your cheeks turning red.

"i'll only touch you if you want me to."

"i know that, but we can only do that in private, i wouldn't want one of the members walking in on us kissing, that would be very embarrassing."

"it would be, i respect your wishes."

you wondered if it would even be the right time to tell the members about what's going on between you and keeho. obviously, it would make things kinda awkward between everyone and you didn't know how they would act. but at the same time, keeping it a secret would divide the group eventually, so you decided to ask, for everyone's sake.

"do you... want to tell the others?"

"it's your choice."

"but it's yours as well, you've known the guys for longer than i have." you voiced.

"that's true, all i know is that jiung would act a fool. everyone else will be chill with it, intak im not so sure, weren't you guys beginning to get close?" he mentioned.

"yes, but i feel like we would be better off as good friends."

that was how things should be... right? just as friends. you and intak didn't have any moments together, and you didn't really feel anything towards him, even though you guys are in the same grade and made up - that kiss really did change everything.