𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"you're crazy." you breathed, wiping sweat from your forehead.

"i'm very aware of that." keeho chuckled, burring his face into your neck and shoulder, sending a wave of warmth down your spine. you let him stay there, stroking his green hair with your right hand, still trying to catch your breath from earlier.

the two of you were out of energy after the steamy exchange of affection that happened a couple of minutes ago. you were positive that you would never forget this moment, but all you wanted to do was just stay here with him, preferably for the rest of the afternoon. but you had important things to take care of such as training with intak and getting home to your mom, something you weren't looking forward to. it was very hard to walk away from keeho, the way he was touching you made you stay in his arms for just a couple more minutes.

"cmon keeho, you know i have stuff to do today." you speak, arching your back to allow his head to perk up, attempting for him to get off of you.

"not yet." he stated, taking your hand and raising it to the wall behind you. you softly closed your eyes, awaiting for what was going to happen next.

"i let you get a taste of me for a little while, that was fair enough."

"oh no baby, that wasn't a taste, it wasn't even a droplet of you." another pet name he decided to call you, this one made your heart flutter much more than princess did.

"what are you talking about?"

"you and i have very different views on what tasting someone means."

"oh stop it."

"just one more step and i'll go insane y/n." he exclaimed, moving his eyes from your neck to your shirt, only having two more buttons until it comes undone completely.

"and what's that step?" you asked, already knowing the answer.

he traced the two grey buttons and undid one, your heart dropping, and undid the other, and that's was enough for you to be mesmerized under his touch - there was no guessing it. you could feel your entire front-top half be exposed, however your shirt was still on to your request. his large hands wrapped around your waist and onto your back, resting there for a while.

"keeho..." you warned, taking a deep breath.

"yes?" he answered, not taking his eyes off of your body.

you didn't know what he was thinking, but when he said he couldn't handle himself when he kissed places other than the lips, he was oh so correct. you wanted him to take off your top, absolutely, but there was a part of you that was holding back. once the shirt was gone, it was over, there wouldn't be any turning back or any hesitation, your body was his to take over.

"think about what you're doing."

"you want this right?" he asked.

"i... i'm not sure." you hesitated.

"then i'll stop, you obviously don't feel comfortable."

you're breathing went back to normal and he buttoned up his top, doing yours right after. you were grateful that the hard part was over, he was thoughtful. he noticed that you weren't ready, so he backed away and gave you your personal space.

"i wasn't lying when i said you were beautiful y/n."

"i think you were."

"should i get another glimpse?" he asked, biting his lip a little.

"n-no, i was just kidding." you stutter.

"that's what i thought. now you have training to get to."

"i know." you sent a text to intak that you were on your way.