𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

tw // fluff

you woke up in the middle of the night, 3:45 am to be exact, breaking out in cold sweats from a rather unpleasant dream you had. you didn't know how to explain it, but imagine all of the negative things you had been dealing with came together to put more pressure on you, that was exactly what the dream was, and it had enough force to wake you out of your sleep. you breathed heavily, sweat beads rolling down your forehead and onto your chest, making you cringe in disgust. you looked beside you and noticed that keeho was still peacefully asleep, his green hair scattered around the pillow. it was dark inside his room, the only thing lighting it up being the moon outside shining through the windows. your breathing eased down, but there could be no way that you'd be able to go back to sleep after that.

so you softly squeezed keeho's arm. nothing happened. you pinched him slightly on the back. nothing happened. then you did what you thought would work, running your fingers through his hair, making sure to not hurt him. he stared moving slowly and opened his eyes slightly, stretching his arms out. you felt terrible for waking him up at this time, but how else would you survive the night? he looked at you confused, but then gave you a smile.

"bad dream?" he asked, his voice low and calm.

"yeah, nightmare actually. i don't think i can go back to sleep." you sighed.

"what was it about?"

"i... don't want to really talk about it." you say.

"that's okay, i get it. so do you wanna just... lay here?"

"it might make me feel better, yes."

you laid back down beside him and he brought you closer, your face nearly touching his chest. surprisingly, your face wasn't turning red and you didn't feel awkward, nor uncomfortable. being in keeho's arms gave you two conclusions, was he being a good friend and comforting you after a bad dream? or was he doing this out of affection, almost in a romantic way?

there could be no way that he could have any type of feelings towards you, and would you even accept them? you have so much shit going on right now, maybe you weren't ready for a relationship. but with keeho... you felt comfortable, you didn't feel out of place, so maybe you could make some kind of exception for him. but then you also had kai and possibly intak as well? two guys, no make that three?

what a headache.

"y'know... i lied about my parents not being here, well sort of."

"what do you mean?" you ask, looking up.

"they... are divorced. my dad lives in a completely different country and my mom is on a business trip this week. she trusted me to stay behind at the house so i could focus on my studies and shit." his smile turned neutral.

"oh im so sorry... i had no idea."

"it's why i said that i understood what you were going through. they argued, my parents, over everything and anything. who left crumbs in the butter, or who left their dishes on the coffee table. usually i tried to stay away from home as much as i could so i didn't have to hear about it. when i got home one school day... i noticed that my dad's car wasn't in the driveway. i asked my mom where it was and she sternly told me that he had left, and that he'd moved out of the country. we didn't know when he was coming back, or if he was coming back. but he was gone."

you took your hand and caressed his cheek lightly, him holding your wrist softly as you did it. you could feel that same cheek heat up at the touch and you looked at him with solemn eyes, he was hurting, and hurting bad. the mention of his family always made keeho's mood turn sour, but because you were there right beside him, he wasn't upset.