Golden Lights Come From A Green Sky

The next day started of pretty well, Kai woke up around 6AM rubbing his chocolate eyes and looking at the ceiling, he was still tired after everything that happened yesterday. Suddenly sent on vacation to a different realm, meeting Mei and MK, the Clone incident, the meal at the noodleshop and a lot of other stuff that happened in just that one day.

The Master of fire found himself wondering if that's gonna be a daily routine and if this is considered normal in this realm- that is still very mysterious and strange to the ninja in red.

He turned around not yet wanting to deal with whatever is going to happen today.

Yesterday his beloved sister was dragged out of the place they're staying at by the two girls they met just a few hours before and, when she finally came back she had gathered them all in her room to tell them about something called 'shadowplay' and a man named 'macaque' who was apparently some kind of Monkey and also the adoptive father of Bai-he after that she rambled a bit about how Bai was possessed by an ancient powerful demon that wanted to create a perfect world with no pain or suffer- which really didn't seem that bad of a plan at first to the Master of fire and also to everyone else.

However after Nya told them that for the plan to work this demon had to destroy the entire world, making it a 'clean page' she kept on rambling for a bit longer about some rings and some kind of interdimesional weapon, at the end she had told them that Mei had- upon hearing that Lloyds powers were similar to her owns, Invidet them all for tomorrow for a friendly training fight.

Definitely not what the senseis had in mind when they send them on vacation but maybe they could learn something new in this realm, and maybe they could teach them some stuff answell.

Kai looked at the clock hanging on the wall next to the wooden door that leads into a corridor it was currently 6:30. When did Nya say Mei was going to get them? The Master of fire yawned at stretched his arms over his head slowly lifting his upper body into a sitting position. For a second he glanced around his room. The room was simple with Beige colored walls, a Wardrobe and a small table with some chairs around everything was made out of oak wood.

Slowly the ninja stood up walking towards the single window in the room, pulling open the orange curtains he looked outside. The streets of Megapolis were already full of live with humans and demons going their way, Kai let his eyes slowly scan the streets.

The motel they were staying at was located in the east town- as far as the Master of fire remembered. The building wasn't new but not old either, it was definitely in need of some renovations but after what had happened yesterday with the Arcade, renovating something on this city didn't seem like the best idea. Kai chuckled at that knowing that ninjago wasn't any better, how many times was his home city already destroyed and rebuilded.

A firm knock on the elemental masters door, dragged him away from the window. Still in his Pyjamas he opened the door to see his younger brother Lloyd standing in the hallway "Oh good you're awake, Red Son is here to take us all to the training ground" the blonde boy explained, Kai nodded "give me five minutes I'll be down soon" he said and closes the door after Lloyd gave him a nod and walked back down the dimly lit hallway.

When Kai walked down the old creaking wooden stairs, he saw Lloyd sitting on a wooden bench of a small seating area by the entrance of the motel, Zane and Jay were both looking at some Booklets mainly about the city, his sister looked like she was realy exited running towards her brother as she saw him come down the stairs.

"I take it you're ready?" asked the red haired teen who was leaning against one of the walls. Kai nodded "yes sorry I didn't expect it to be so soon" he apologized, Red Son only looked at the Master of fire, slightly annoyed before pushing himself off of the wall and stepping outside on the street followed by the Six Vacationer.