Just 3 Girls Hanging Out

Nya didn't realy know how it ended up like this, they just arrived at a Motel barely a few minutes ago and they all checked in. Jay and Zane had agreed into sharing a double-bed room because they were best friends but the others all got their own room.

Kai tryd to convince Nya into sharing a room with him but the master of water knew that it wouldn't even take an hour before she would be so annoyed at her brother that she would end up throwing him out of the room. After that Mei and Bai-he had somehow decided to grab Nya and pull her along with them to go watch a shadowplay. Nya didn't know what that was but Bai-he said that her father was doing that Show.

Maybe this was the reason she went along with them? The Water master quickly shook her head. No they barely knew each other. So far all Nya knew about those two girls was their names and that Mei was the best friend of MK she also knew that Mei had the ability to shoot strong beams of energy out of her sword something that actually reminded her of Lloyds power being it only the vibrant green color or the strength of that power.

"So? This shadowplay? What is that?" she asked walking between the two girls from Megapolis "oh you just gonna have to wait and see" said Bai-he exited
"I watch all my dads plays, but he was doing a break for a month and today is actually the first play since the break" said the girl with the beige jacket, Mei was walking with one hand in her pocket holding her phone with her other hand she looked at Bai-he and smiled but didn't say anything.

They arrived at a small theater a little bit outside the city Bai-he got the tickets for herself and the other 2 girls, her father-Macaque once told her that she didn't need to buy tickets for herself or her friends since he was happy to just seeing his little girl enjoy the show, but Bai-he never listened to that and buyd them anyway not knowing that as soon as she left her adoptive father would take the money out of the cash register and throw it into Bais piggybank in her room.

Nya, Bai and Mei got inside the rather old but comfortable looking theater and sat down on one of the stairs, the master of water looked around taking in the scenery.

A round stage stood in the center of the room surrounded by stairs that were used as seating places it wasn't full but it wasn't empty either people were talking and laughing all waiting patiently for the show to start there was no electric light in the small theater room instead all light came from torches and lanterns hanging on the walls and down from the ceiling Nya noticed that Mei also had stuffed her phone back into her pocket and when she looked at her own she noticed why.

No signal. She shrugged and put it away leaning back a little bit to get more comfortable "so while we wait, why don't you two tell me something about you?" asked Nya in hope to brake the silence that lingered in the air around the three, it wasn't a uncomfortable silence but Nya still couldn't realy stand it and she wanted to get to know these two girls a bit more.

Mei smiled and leand forward resting her elbows on her legs and her head in her hands "depends, what do you want to know?" asked the dragon girl she thought for a second before speaking again "well...back when you were fighting against that guy, you were shooting those green beams of energy it actually reminded me of Lloyds power he's the elemental master of energy so I wondered if you are also a master of energy" Nya looked at the girl in the green jacket who, in response tilted her head towards the left and made a "huh?" noise "oh well you see, me and my friends come from a different realm and we are on vacation right now. Back home we are actually the protectors of a big city called Ninjago" explained the master of water summonen a water bubble in the palm of her hand both Mei and Bai-he looked at nyas hand "uuuh that looks wavy" Mei's eyes sparkled when she was carefully poking the bubble that in response startet to wobble and make small waves before it broke "yeah I'm still learning how to realy use my element" said the girl from ninjago drying the water off of her hand by rubbing it on her gray shirt that she wore under a black and blue leather jacket. Bai-he shifted in her position but didn't say anything the young girl was just looking at the stage and waiting she seemed pretty excited.

Mei smiled at the youngest one of the three before returning her attention to the master of water "so you guys have like elemental powers? That's so cool, you know that you won't get away without a little friendly fight now right?" asked the dragon girl smiling at the older one "besides if your friend Lloyd realy have powers that can be compared to mine I wanna see them" Nya laughed
"I wouldn't say compared, they just reminded me of Lloyds that's all but if you really wanna fight him I don't think he would have anything against it"

"then it's settled" stated Mei pointing a finger towards the ceiling "tomorrow we gonna meet up and have a good ol' little friendly fight" this time Bai-he turned her head away from the stage to look at the dragon girl "outside the city" added Bai to remind the older girl about the destruction they caused last time she-Mei had a 'friendly fight' with MK "Outside the city!" Repeated Mei still in the same pose at before. Hearing this Nya could only imagine how those 'friendly' fights looked like.

The Master of water was about to ask something when suddenly all light in the small theater disappeared "oh it's starting" whispered Bai-he turning her attention back to the stage. Mei and Nya did the same.