Spicy Food And Evil Clones

After Mei left MK alone with the others she quickly run towards the market place knowing that's where she would find the restaurant of the former Demon prince, the dragon girl stopped infront of the entrance to the restaurant it wasn't uncommon to see unconscious body's lying on the street infront of the restaurant building but today there seemed to be even more body's lying around and Mei wasn't so sure if all of them were just Unconscious but she quickly shrugged it off and entered the building only to be greeted by even more unconscious body's lying on the wooden floor and sitting in chairs.

It's been a long time since Mei saw the restaurant in that state, last time was when it was newly opened and she did some unasked promotion on her blog causing a lot of people to come and try the food.

Well you gotta know that the food they sell is extremely spicy and not for everyone, the dragon girl never had any problems eating the spicy food not even the Inferno could stop her which was something that even Red Son himself was fairly surprised about when not even his own father the Demon Bull King himself could handle that level.

Mei stepped carefully over the body of a demon lying directly in the middle of the walkway she could hear chopping and sizzling coming from the kitchen "Red?! Are you there?" the dragon girl now shouted, for a few seconds nothing happened then the chopping sound stopped and a young man with fire red hair sticked his head out of the Kitchen.

"Dragon girl?" the young man, asked annoyed and stepped out of the kitchen completely "what do you want?" the man asked hands sliding into the pockets of his purple pants "Well first of what's with all the body's and second you wanna come to the arcade? Me and MK and some others guys are going there" she explained her visit at the restaurant to which Red Son only huffed "Do you realy think that I Red Son would go to such a low place full of Peasants? No I wouldn't!" he said annoyed, his hair already beginning to smoke "and for why we have so many body's lying around? Those are all weaklings that thought they could handle the new spice level and enter the wall of Flames" the former prince explained pointing towards an empty wall with only 1 picture of Red Son written on the wall was Wall of FLAMES "don't you mean Wall of fame?" the girl asked the demon a bit confused letting her head slightly drop to the side while pointing at the words written on the wall, the demon rolled his eyes he was obviously annoyed with the dragon girl "I know what I did but, it seems that even such a little thing is enough to melt the brain of a peasant" Red Son run his hand through his hair slightly pulling at it to take it back into place that was when he noticed Mei's sparkling eyes and soon his ears where insulted by a high pitched scream coming from Mei "AAAAH It's a Pun! You made a pun!" she practically yelled gripping Red Son with both hands on his shoulder as shaking him causing the former prince to quiet litteraly burst into flames "KEEP YOUR HAND OF OFF ME PEASANT" he yelled quickly shaking the hyperactive Girl away from him who in response just laughed but quickly turned serious. Looking Red Son deep in the eyes who managed to calm himself down after the little outbreak "let's make a bet" the dragon girl stated her eyes serious and Red son could see the determination in her eyes "alright dragon girl, what's the bet?" he asked arms crossed at his chest "if I enter the wall of flames you will join me and mk in the arcade" red son looked at the girl and then around the body's around them he knew the dragon girl could handle spicy things realy well but the new spice level was something completely new but that only meant that there was no way that he could somehow end up loosing the bet so he simply smirked "alright dragon girl I'm in for your little game if you think you can handle the Torture spice level" and with that he walked back into the kitchen not before giving Mei a quick glance over his shoulder.

Mei sat down next to a unconscious man a cold bowl of noodles still in front of him, Mei looked at the soup colored in a deep red. It didn't take long for Red Son to return from the kitchen with a steaming bowl of hot Torture noodles in hand "Here you go one bowl of Torture, might it not burn your brain to crips" the former prince grinned as he sat down the bowl infront of Mei handing her a pair of chopsticks.