New Friends And A Way To Help

Lloyd and the others watched as Mei, MK and Red Son jumped with their weapons of choice into the Arcade, there was no doubt that this wasn't new to those three. But Was it really OK to just let them fight alone? They were ninjas afterall and just standing around while others had to fight wasn't the way they were taught by their sensei(s).

Lloyd remembers how his father once said that there is always a way to help and even when no help is needed on the battlefield there is always help needed outside of the battle. The green ninja didn't wanted to just stand around, waiting for his new found friends to finish the battle and then walk away and neither did the others.

The green ninja watched as his team shifted from foot to foot Kai was ready to run inside all by himself even tho he knew that he would most likely only be in the way of MK and his friends, Lloyd had to think he looked around the area trying to come up with a plan when suddenly the door, bursted open revealing the bandana boy in his yellow jacket and some of the pedestrians who were with them in the arcade before the DJ has gone crazy "don't worry we have everything under control" the brunet promised to the group who all thanked him for getting them out before things gotten out of hand.

The monkie kid just smiled and rubbed the back of his head "don't thank me for doing my job" he then looked at the 6 ninjas and quickly moved over to them "I need you to check on the people make sure no one is hurt and give them treatment if needed, it would also be a big help if two of you could go to the back of the arcade, there is a back entrance in case my clone trys to get away, I also gonna send more people outside so keep an eye on them" he explained gaining a nodded agreement from each of the 6 figures, he smiled before going back into the arcade and before the door who to all ods was still functial- ignoring the almost completely shuttered glass.

Kai got a glimpse of a bright green beam but he wouldn't even had to see trough the door because not even a second after, the beam has broken though the roof of the arcade leaving a giant hole "Alright you heard him Kai, Zane, Jay and Cole you stay here and make sure everyone is fine Nya and I will go to the back entrance that MK was talking about" Lloyd said signaling the master of water to follow him when someone grabbed him by the shoulder.

It was Kai and Lloyd could already guess what he wanted "I go with Nya, she's my sister" Kai looked at Lloyd he was serious and before the green ninja could have said anything the girl of the group stepped in and pulled her brother away from the leader "I can do it why don't you ever trust me? I have my Own powers and Lloyd is also there" Nya was frustrated, shaking her head when her brother yet again didn't have enough faith in her to do something without him she then took Lloyd by his sleeve and dragged him around the corner of the damaged building.

Nya sat down on the ground her back leaning against the solid brick wall of the neighbor building, Lloyd didn't sat down instead he stood an arm length away from the master of water giving her some space while carefully watching the back entrance.

They both were silent, and neither seemed to know how to start a conversation. Lloyd opened and closed his mouth a few times thinking he found the right topic to talk about before throwing it away again. At some point Nya had started letting some water circle around her hands watching it moving around, she had trained this alone for the past few days and was getting better and better at controlling her element but still seeing how her own brother didn't seem to trust her enough to do things alone or just without him made her think if Kai will ever see her as a part of the team.

"He's just worried about you, he doesn't mean it like that" Lloyd said as if he just read nyas mind "Give Kai some time you know how he is" "you mean always too careful and suspicious about everything he doesn't know?" Nya asked and Lloyd nodded laughing "yes, just think back to when we arrived here earlier that day" the green ninja laughed now sitting down next to the girl sharing a smile before returning to a more comfortable silence this time.