The Hero And The Warrior

The three girls looked at the stage. Mei and Bai-he both knew what was about to happen but Nya had no clue. This was something completely new to the Master of Water which is why she did not expect the whole room to suddenly be bathed in an ominous purple light.

The girl from ninjago looked around to find the source of the light, but she couldn't find anything that looked like it could make such a light. That is until, the ninja looked back at the stage where there was now standing in the center of the woodenstage A single Lantern Which shone in a purple light, the light was almost mesmerizing and the Master of Water just couldn't stop looking at it.

Eventually She noticed something moving across the floor beneath her feet's and managed to pull her eyes away from the mesmerizing light of the small lantern to look at the floor, her breath got catched inside her throat as she saw her shadow slowly getting longer and longer. Her shadow crept across the ground beneath her feet and slowly made its way forward. It crept onto the wooden stage as if the light of the lantern attracted the shadow.

It didn't took long for the ninja to notice that her shadow wasn't the only one being pulled towards the stage, everyones shadow started to make it's way to the stage and to the lantern where they would then start swirling around as if they were dancing and playing with each other. Their playfully dances soon created something that looked like a Spinjizu but not quite. It was slower but also bigger and in the center of the Tornado was the lantern glowing brighter than it was before.

Nya kept an close look as the lights shining from within the shadow tornado started to change its shape and the tornado disappeared. Out of the shadow stept a figure. A man wearing a black cloak, covering his entire body. Leaving only a smile visible for the viewers eyes.

"I welcome you, dear friends of darkness and shadows" said the mysterious man.

His voice gave Nya a feeling that she couldn't quite understand, it felt like a mixture of Calmness and Distrust, she could basically see the dark ominous aura around the Man and not just because of the shadows that were still swirling around his body like mist, but by the way Bai-hes eyes lit up the moment this man stepped out of the swirling shadow tornado she assumed that this had to be her father.

"is this?" she whispered to the dragon girl next to her who nodded and whispered back "yes, that's Macaque, Bai-hes adoptive father"
"Whats with that aura around him?" whispered Nya
"oh he used to be a bad guy, like really bad, but he turned during our journey after Monkey king got possessed, he even helped us to defeat LBD" Mei explained in a whisper and Nya looked at her confused "don't worry I can tell you everything later" the dragon whispered now turning her head back to the stage.

Nya kept looking at the girl for a few seconds before forcing her head to turn and look at the stage.

"Today I'm going to tell you a story about a Hero and a Warrior" said the Man. Behind him, the shadows crept over the wall "Like light, Heros bring Warmth, Hope and Friendship...but they also give live to the darkness..." as Macaque said that the light in the lamp grew it almost looked like it exploded but there wasn't any explosion, Nya noticed how the shadows on the wall had begun to form a Sun and a Moon that's when the Man continued "The hero and the warrior, where like the Sun and the moon..." Macaque drew a circle over his head with his left hand causing the shadows to change, now showing two figures one in the front and one standing on a mountain in the back
"...a protective glow shining upon the world, together there was nothing that could stop the two of them..." again the shadows changed now showing the two figures fighting side by side against an army "...Neither in the Celestial real nor on earth, soon the hero attaind power behind comprehension...and as the hero's light grew..." the shadows now showed a scenes that made it clear the two figures started to part one of the was smiling and standing tall the other was frowning back turned away from the smiling one "...so did his shadow, and soon the warrior was cast in that shadow..." the scene changed one last time showing the smiling one laughing at the other figure before dissappearing "...and with that the warrior, was forgotten by the hero" at the end the shadows stopped dancing around, the scene vanished and the shadows parted from each other returning to their places at the feet's of the visitors.

The light went back on declaring the show was over and the theater became empty. Bai-he jumped up from her seat and tackled her father "DAD! THAT WAS AWESOME!" she yelled as macaque twirled her around "Hey kiddo, you brought your friends? Dragon girl" he greeted his daughters friend before turning towards Nya "and you are Nya, Master of Water and currently on vacation in this beautiful realm" he said and nyas eyes went wide "how..." she began but Macaque interrupted her with a toothi grin "How I know that? Your shadow told me and you have that aura around you" he said "you also want to know who I am don't you?" asked macaque.

Nya only nodded and watched as the man suddenly slipped into the ground before appearing again but instead of a man wearing a dark cloak was now floating In front of her a Humanoid Monkey with Black Fur, dark skin and golden eyes around his eyes Was a red face mark "I am, the Six eared Macaque" for a second Nya could swear to have seen 3 colorful ears on either side of the Monkeys head Bai-he jumped at him causing the Demon to catch her "and most importantly...he's the best Dad I could ever wish for, he's even training me in the art of shadows" she said proudly snuggling into the monkeys soft fur "yes and only because I let you ditch training yesterday doesn't mean I let you today Bai" Macaque laughed warmly as Bai-he looked at him embarrassed "Well looks like I have some training to do" Bai-he said looking at the two girls "see you tomorrow?" "see you tomorrow!" said Mei waving goodbye as Macaque and Bai-he both sank into the shadows and where gone.

On their way home Mei told Nya everything about the Lady Bone Demon and how Bai-he used to be possessed by her and how after they forced LBD out of Bais body, macaque saved her causing Bai-he to get extremely attached to the Monkey and that when they figured out that Bais parents didn't survive the attack macaque emidiatly agreed on adopting her.

Back at the motel Nya was met with her overprotective brother asking her where she was, if anything happened and lots of other stuff "I'm fine Kai, Mei and Bai-he took me to watch a shadowplay, oh and we're all gonna have a training fight tomorrow outside the city" she explained what happened today before turning to the dragon "so where do we meet up tomorrow?" she asked, Mei smiled "I'll come by tomorrow morning and pick you up" she said before taking her leave.

Nya was already exited for tomorrow and so was everyone else upon hearing about what Nya had told them about Mei, MK and Red Son.