CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF HIS

Start from the beginning

_______________

Alex saw Mahima sitting on the ground crying with her heels off.. Seems like she took off it in a anger threw it away in anger and settled down crying..

He don't know why but he feels like laughing seeing her marcara melt down with her tears.. She really took time getting ready for Raghu..

He sits beside her, silently watching her crying without saying anything..

She noticed his presence, gave him a cold look, "What are you doing here? Did you come to laugh at me? Go on.. Laugh at me! You.. I hate you! Every time I plan to confess it will get ruined because you.."

"Me?" Alex was offend by this domineering girl's accusation.

"Haan, first time.. When I tried confess you interrupted us by knocking the door... Second time by calling and last was by falling down on damned stairs and broke your arm.. I consider you as my sautan! Always sticking to Raghu.. Annoying pest!" She shouted at him.

He tried hold back his laughter..But failed miserably...

" You.. Go to hell!"She retort to violence as she hits him softly..

".. "This girl can't even hurt others properly..

He stare at her she asked," What are you looking at? "

He smirked, he took out his phone click on camera icon turn to selfie mode.. He gave it to her...

She gasped seeing how horrible she look right now..

He handed her his handkerchief, she took with embarrassing look on her face.

She wipes her face," Thank you."

Alex smiled again, "Don't cry again next time, you look terrible when you do that, don't go off scaring people please." He teases her.

Before she could proses his words and understand it he made his escape before she can chase him down and give him a strong beating..

She clutched the handkerchief he gave her...

___________

Arnav saw worried looking Khushi at near poolside.

" What happen to my happiness?" He asked looking at her.

"Huh?" She came out of her thoughts..

"Sheesh.. I was saying something but you seem to busy on your own thoughts?" He pointed out.

"Arnavji.. Mahima how old is she? Is she that close that Jeejaji? How can she hug him like that? I'm worried about my sister's future here.." Khushi opens up.

Arnav sighed, "Mahima is 24.. She is close to Raghu because she used live in this neighbourhood.. Then her family shifted to Mumbai. Hugging is a normal thing Khushi..."

Khushi gasped, "Normal? Didn't you see how she almost glued herself to Jeejaji? If it were to happen to me..." Khushi fumed.

Arnav raised his eyebrow, wanting to know what a jealous Khushi will do..

"I will beat my future husband! He can only touch me and no one else.. He is mine only." She said with angry face point finger at his nose which he caught..

"He will be Khushi... But he have some past relationships you see..."He slowly said seeing her pulling out her finger from his hold.

" How many? " She asked looking away..

" Too many to remember ... Start from Lisa, Mehgna, Rita, Sowpna, Manasa, Stella, Sonai, Lavanya.. But past doesn't matter right.. " He said honestly.

" That many girls? What do you do with those girls? " She looked at him with wide open eyes..

He looks at her with wide open eyes," Khushi, one girlfriend at a time.. I don't Date so many girls at same time.. "He explains..

Khushi looks bothered by the fact that he had too many girlfriend.. He is thinking making her one of them? Then leave her too... Won't that be too awkward as they're going to be family soon...

" Oh.. "She responded..

" Oh? Khushi are you OK with that...? "Asked impatiently, in their previous they gotten married on their first met and they also had no circumstances to shares their past and get to know each other slowly..

" What do you mean Arnavji? Why is it important whether I'm OK or not... You should ask this to your future wife or girlfriend.. Not me." She said calmly to Playboy Singh Raizada.

"What the...." He clenched his jaw..

To be continued...

Hi guys, please let me know what you think about this chapter, see you in next chapter. Bye...