CAREFREE GUY

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.."-Unknown.

After the meeting with his clients, Aman brought some documents for Arnav need to sign..

As he flipped through the document, he asked the assistant to make him a cup of coffee.

Mysteries.. That needed to be solved, Raghu who always been the strong, carefree soul and fun guy suddenly attempt to end his life, his previous lover suddenly missing, in his suicide letter Raghu told him to appoint Alex as next CEO as Arnav hates to take over the company..

Can this Alex be trusted? Alexander the orphan Raghu took in.. Just 24 and becoming CEO... Is he that capable?

There were also many experts who published articles saying that R&R empire will in trouble soon for appointing such a young man for a position of CEO..

Arnav don't know whether to trust Alex or not but.. He trust his brother's judgement.. Raghu had such talent in business after all.. He was the one who took care of Alex.. Yet even Alex himself never seen Saira..

Raghu always been the pride Vijay Rathore.. His next successor.. Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore.

While Arnav himself had no interest in their business and he built his own company with his own efforts.. AR designs major fashion house in India and London.

He frowned as he heard his office phone ranged, he already told that he doesn't want to be disturbed..

"What?" He roared but when he heard what the receptionist is saying he immediately rushed out..

______________

Khushi waited at lounge for Arnav, with his lunch that she prepared for him.. She pouted how long will it take for meeting to be over.

She noticed how he didn't even take his breakfast properly and sometimes he do not.. She heard from Naniji that he always been like this, ever since his older brother fall sick?

She is his wife now.. Is it her duty take  care of her husband health..

Receptionist in dilemma, this girl that can't talk wants to meet with ASR.. Poor girl.. She already told her that is not possible without an appointment.

She felt bad seeing her waiting for past an hour.. She directly called ASR to inform him. But what she didn't expect was... Him to rush here within two minutes.

"Next time you see her, immediately send her into my cabin. She is my wife..MRS.ASR" He said with overbearing tone and pulled Khushi with him. She followed him obediently while amazed how big his office is..

Khushi is clearly having fun, he made her sit and her, "Why.. I mean what made you come here?" instead of interrogating tone, he soften his tone upon seeing her puppy eyes.

Khushi lifted up her lunch box with a exciting smile on face, he sighed.. Then they heard a stomach rumbling sound.. Khushi's face flushed..

" Let's eat together! "He said and laughed.

First time having lunch with a total stranger.. Isn't that bad.. Especially when she looks too cute..

________________

After sending her back home, sudden feel of loneliness hits him..

His eyes fell on the tablet again..

Past....

He had enough with traffic jam everyday... He hates it.. He picked his bike key with a mischievous smile on his face and sneaks out.. Before he could get caught by his father..

"Raghu! Don't touch the bike! Didn't get any sense after getting into an accident for second time last year?" Vijay scold him.

Raghu smile sheepish at his father, "Dad... You know that I'm impatient.. The traffic jam in India is testing my patience.." It wasn't this worse at the abroad..

"Raghu listen beta.. I'm worried about you.. I don't have anyone but you..." His father sound sad.

Raghu rolled his eyes, "If I am gone, you still have Arnav, goodbye dad!" He said in playful tone.

"Raghu!" How could he say something like that so casually?

"Love you so much dad!" He winked and ran out laughing.

He escaped his father lecture and made his way out..

But it seems his dad was right.. He got into an accident that day.. With an angel..

He was looking at the place where seen her for the first time, as he pass by that place.. He forgot he was riding a bike..

His bike run into her newly bought car, he was fine but her car wasn't.. she seems upset.

Even the way she was scolding him was kinda cute that he wants to pinch her rosy cheeks. He saw smiling the whole time under his helmet hiding his face.

"Look sir, you better pay for the damage you cost." She told him firmly, her new car...

Oh..

"Huh.. Madam look do I look like I have money on me? Please give some time, I will pay in instalment, please?" He pleaded in sad tone.

"No, if you don't want to pay. Then let's go to the police station." She didn't budge at all, after police report she will just claim the insurance..

"Rathore's girl should be like that.." He said with in his heart..

"Here I'm talking with you! Oii! Take off the helmet now!" She demanded, so fierce..

"Why?" He asked.

"So I know your face! You better not try to escape, I know a best criminal lawyer in the whole Delhi. " She threatened him,almost made him laugh..

He took off his helmet for her see, her angry face suddenly soften upon seeing his face.

His skin is fair,he has a light brown eyes,long eyelashes.. Dressed in leather jacket.. his lips...

"Seen enough? " His husky voice was deliberate.

She immediately look away, feeling hot.

"Huh?" He thought he was only one to fall at first sight.. He smiles to himself.

"I just got a job at a new company.. So do believe in me please. I will pay for your car's damage after my salary is credited.. Please don't report to the police or else I will lose my job.." Actually it wasn't his job but his bike will be something that he will lose if his father finds out, his bike will be confiscated by his strict father..

"So how do I believe you?" She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Give me your hand." He asked casually.

"What?!" She seemed to turn red.

He took her hand in his, wrote his phone number on her palm. "My number. Keep it.. "

She sighed, actually the damage isn't that worse but a scratch... her new car..

"OK fine.."She agreed and took out her phone and call him, "That’s my number, if you ignore my call. I will definitely file a case against you so better answer. And I hope you will pay for the damage when you get the salary."

"Don’t worry, from morning till night, 24/7 I will be waiting for your call." He said controlling his smile.

She blushed at his words,"Let's see mister.."

"RAGHU, THAT'S MY NAME." He told her.

"I'M SAIRA."

Arnav close the diary.. they met three times.. That can't be mere a coincidence.. He found Raghu's account statements where he found to be using his money frequently after meeting her... Isn't she is a typical gold digger?

At this point he start to suspect everyone..

To be continued...

Please let me know what you think about this chapter and hit the vote please tq.