PROLOGUE

Arnav Singh Raizada, 28, son of late Ratna Raizada..

The famous business man, well known person throughout the India. He rushed back to India after cancelling his meetings in London.

"Life isn’t about the money.. But love.." It was words of someone who no longer live anymore..

The man who once lived in this world like king.. His own brother…

Their parents got divorce back when they were children, difference of opinion they say.. Then why did got married for? Why had them? Didn’t they also fell for each other then got married after getting their family blessing?

What is that all for? Only to separate at the end… His brother was taken away by his father.. And he stayed with mom.

From the day they separated, the fate never let them to met each other.. When the day come.. They no longer can communicate..

He entered home, his brother’s home.. His late father’s home.. The day his brother tried kill himself.. Fortunately he falls into a coma instead of dying.. But their father Vijay Rathore passed away from heart attack..

He saw everyone gathered at single place, around his father dead body..

Arnav shivered seeing his cold dead body.. He looked over his sister Anjali, she handed a letter, along with her photo with his brother.. Suicide letter of Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore.

Arnav hold his tears back, he can’t cry out yet.. Until revenge is fully taken..

Two days later, the report of the girl came into his hands..

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA, Age 24.

She is getting married tomorrow

She thinks she can peacefully get married after after pushing his brother to death gate? Not even her dream she will live happily ever after..

Arnav reached lucknow, he glanced at place where they once spent their innocent childhood.

He gripped his gun harder, “Go let’s go Aman.” He took off the wedding hall where she is happily getting married.

He entered the hall, by his side there is bodyguards with weapons in their hand.

He kicked the groom out of alter, threatened him with gun and forcefully married her.

Khushi on the other was thrilled and happy to be saved by this unknown stranger, who save her from marrying Abisheik Sharma as his 3rd wife.

Her mausi and mausa are selling her for money to that guy.. Their daughter Payal also on their side. Khushi thought her whole life have ended.. But then he came.. Like a hero from a movie with gun.. Gun?

Khushi gulped, he might also be a villain instead..

But marrying this stranger is much better than marrying that Abhisheik.

Arnav saw how listless she is and thought she must be trembling in fear, he forcefully picked her up in his arms..

Khushi look his clean shaved handsome face, totally gulping.. This guy is her husband now?

_______________

Arnav placed her on the bed, “Shall we start our suhagrat?” Khushi couldn’t help but blush at his words.

“I shall introduce myself first. I’m your husband, Arnav Singh Raizada.. And welcome to hell.” He said with a smirk.

Khushi frowned, huh hell?

Arnav felt his nerves are twitching in anger, why isn’t she asking anything?

“My brother is Raghuvendra Pratab Rathore.. Do you get it now?”

She shook her head.. Not understanding. Who is that Raghu guy anyway? President of India or what? Why should she know him?

He felt irritated by her acting so innocent.. with big doe like eyes only getting on his nerves.

He hold her by arms, pressing it harder, made her teared up in pain.. “Why are you not talking dammit?!” His nail dugged into her skin.

“Ah..ah..ha..”She voice out to his shock..

She can’t talk..

“YOU’RE MUTE?” He let go of her..

She nodded while rubbing off her pain in her arms.

No.. It can’t be..

“WHO ARE YOU?!”

Next day..

He brought her to the hospital, it was revealed that she’s mute since the day she born.

He stared at her in shock, he made a big blunder, although he never seen Raghu’s girlfriend before.. He heard her voice just once.. That girl can talk..

She is not the same person who is sitting before him…

“If she is not you then.. Why does she looks like you?” This time his tone soften seeing this innocent girl before him.

Khushi took pen out of his pocket and wrote, “MY TWIN SISTER, SAIRA.”

Arnav couldn’t believe what is actually happening.. HIS REVENGE GONE WRONG

They are back home, he run to his brother’s room, he found Raghu’s personal ipad…

Pass code….

Raghu’s lucky number.. He once has told him..

5-5-5-5

….

Unlocked..

Raghu wrote a diary inside it..

5/5/2022

05:05pm

I will never forget this day ever.. The day I met her.. My angel.

Past….

A luxurious Rolls-Royce was stuck traffic jam..

Raghu cursed his bad luck, traffic jam, he hates them.. He look at the time, he is getting late for his date with his dear sister Anjali.. He should have ride his bike instead, if it wasn't for his father's nagging.

It’s raining outside, there stood a girl in red salwar, waving her hand at every taxi she sees but none stopped at her signal, this is peak hour everyone is getting off to home after all.

Although he was getting late, he forgot everything in that moment he saw her...

He cursed again that traffic is suddenly got cleared and he have to move his car.. Away from here... Away from her..

He turned his car back by taking a u-turn.. He kept looking out for her.. His car made around for few times already..

His thoughts were if she didn't get the taxi when he make a 10th turn.. He will give her a lift.

Unfortunately..

When he gets there, she got the taxi.. He was totally disappointed with himself.. But is it safe to travel in taxi with an unknown driver?

He kept following the taxi and made sure she gets home safely.. Only then he realised that what he was doing is totally crazy.

He is not a stalker! Damn it!

And he missed the date with his sister!

She gonna kill him..

But At least he knows that unknown girl have reached home safely.

He returned home with a satisfying smile on his face..

To be continued...

Please tell me what you think about this story.. Please leave a comment..