TOM & JERRY

Six feet tall, sculpted face, chocolate eyes, strong nose, jutting chin, lean body in a formal suit...

Who on their right mind not get attracted to him? Only blind person will not...

"He is Jeejaji's brother...." She said and bite her lips.. She thought go through Anjali's mocking smile when both sisters were introduced to her..

It seems her Jeejaji got Total control of the family so no one protest of him getting married to her twin sister..

She is happy that Saira is getting married to such gentleman, would always looked at Saira with full of love.. From what she heard Saira will stay at Rathore mansion after the marriage.. So is Khushi...

Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore's decision cannot be changed.. She wil be living with her twin sister after.... She will make sure to not trouble for her in any way... So getting attracted to Saira's brother in law is a big no...

No matter how attractive his eyes were...

"I hate him...." She mumbled..

"Who?" He asked..

She turned around and looked straight into Arnav Singh Raizada's face, she gulped..

Khushi looked into the hard chocolate eyes, and her throat worked to swallow, her mouth dry.

"Nothing..." She tried hard to smile..

"Nothing?" He raised his eyebrow..

"Mm.." Khushi is looking everywhere but his eyes..

He smirked, took out her anklet from his pocket brought up in front of her, "You still didn't realise that your Payal is missing do you?"

Khushi gasped seeing her Payal in his hand, immediately checked her feet and finds her one of her Payal missing..

She tried to snatch it back from his hold but he made hard it hard for her by evade her moves...

" I'm not giving it back... "He said.

" You.... Bully Singh Raizada give my Payal back or else I will tell Jeejaji! "She threaten him.

Pulling his brother card huh?

He can't look away from how her cheeks turn when she is angry... Interesting..

" I will tell my Di.. She is older than me and Raghu you see.. "He didn't realise he pressed the wrong button..

Khushi looked down at her feet, she shouldn't make troubles... Especially when Anjali don't like her and Saira..

He look puzzled at her sudden silence..

Khushi bit her lips," Then keep the Payal with you! You can wear it!" She stomped his feet with hers and run away from him..

He winched in pain and laughed...

______________

Arnav looked Payal which is missing few pieces of its tiny bells.. He send it to jewellers to get fixed..

He finds her so familiar? Like he knows her for so long yet he can't recall how...

She is from Lucknow... Just like his mom.. He loved his mother for how loving she was to him... But.. He also hated her for hating Raghu who did nothing to her...

"Not all girl from Lucknow are the same..." He mumbled to himself..

Something tugged his heart every time he sees how happy is Raghu and Saira.. He also felt like there is something that is missing...

He closed his eyes tight.. But nothing came to his mind...

Anjali, his sister, called after him asking him to have lunch, but he did not like hear her voice.. Why do he feel irritated to even hear her voice?