CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF HIS

Mahima all happy that finally called her, she been waiting for that single call.. Even though he did not realise what his mistake was.. HE CALLED HER OVER TO HIS HOME.. SHE IS OVER THE MOON THAT SHE GAVE HIM A KISS ON THE PHONE AND PROMISED SHE WILL BE THERE SOON AND CUT THE PHONE WITHOUT LISTENING TO HIM PROPERLY.

When she arrives she stormed in and hugged him tightly without a single care, there are together since childhood after all..

Raghu was totally stunned by her sudden hug but soon recovered, "Mahima baby..." Everyone in the family is gathered in hall..

"I missed you idiot Raghu.." She mumbled not letting go of him, Alex comes in and pry her hands off Raghu and knocked her head.

"Ouch..." She glared at Alex but didn't say anything.. Knowing how much Raghu care this annoying guy.

Raghu laugh at her pouting and finally introduce her to Saira and Khushi who stand together..

Khushi didn't like this new girl who is stick so close to her Jeejaji.. "Di.. Sautan is detected. That girl really pretty so beware."

Saira slaps her hands and shush her, She know her Raghu very well. Trust is important in a relationship, love without trust is nothing... But her possessive side is slowly poking out because of her pregnancy hormones..

Khushi pouts her lip and heard Raghu saying, "That is Saira and her sister Khushi.. Saira is my.." Before he could finish saying she gasped excitedly, "Twins! So Cool! Who are they Raghu? Your long lost cousin sisters?" Mahima asked cheerfully.

Alex shook his head at this poor girl..

Arnav is looking at Raghu with smirk, as Raghu saying. "You're so funny Mahima.. Didn't you see the invitation I sent to Uncle?"

"What invitation Raghu?" She is totally clueless..

"My marriage invitation of course. Saira is the girl I'm getting married to." Raghu said with a huge smile on his face.

Mahima's smile dimmed.. She look at him silently with tears, "You're kidding right.. Last time you said you had no girlfriend.."

"That was last year. And then I met Sai.. And now we are engaged.. Uncle said he took you and aunty to Maldives so you all couldn't attend. But for my marriage my mahima baby is important chief guest." He pinched her cheeks.

She tried her best to not cry in front of his happy face.. As she know he won't hurt her knowingly.. If he come to know about her feelings he might feel guilty.. Guilty looking Raghu won't be handsome..

Raghu went stand beside Saira and asked Mahima," What do you think about our jodi?"

Mahima fisted her hand tightly, "Good.. Nice pair.... Haha.."

If only she did confessed her feelings.. She would have been in Sara's place..

Mahima feels all bitter as she glanced at Raghu pinching Sara's arms and she poked him back smiling..

Who is she kidding.. Raghu never look at her way like he is looking at Saira.. She never had a chance with Raghu..

"Congratulations Raghu.. Sai.." She said with heavy heart.

Raghu looks at her and said possessively., "Only I will call her Sai." Mahima looked down and said.. "I feel a bit tired.. I will go walk around the garden.." She almost ran out.

Saira noticed her pale face before she leaves... She felt bad for poor girl..

Arnav wants to follow after her but he stopped as he saw Alex giving him assuring look and Alex went following Mahima.