EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUS

Unlike Arnav, Alex can't get into simple conclusion and accuse anyone without a solid prove, Raghu always told him, anyone is considered innocent until they're proven guilty of that crime...

That's why he approached Arnav and check what was actually going on in his family and him..

Regardless of how suspicious he is of Arnav and Anjali.. He will still stop and warn and advice them.. Because they're still Raghu's relatives..

Even though he been with Raghu for years, 40% of shares was something he didn't expect for Raghu to leave behind for him..

Anjali’s reaction to it was quite something he had expected but this soon?

Yet there is something odd.. What exactly is it?

In the end he couldn't figure out anything..

"CEO Alexander... huh.. I will never let your hopes down sir so come back soon."Alex said in his heart..

Raghu must've given him this position for a reason,he won't give it up to anyone until Raghu himself comeback..

He will wait until then..

____________

What Arnav actually anticipated didn't actually happen, he hoped at least Raghu's would wake up under a false hope.. but deep down he know how much his brother loved that woman..

The tablet says it all..

Past...

He start going dates with her, even though they didn't confessed yet,they know the special feelings they have for each other..

Just from her voice,and touch alone he can differentiate her from others, his Angel Saira.

When you're with a person you like, when the things you used dislike because a wonderful experience.
He hates to go shopping, even for him he would allow Alex to purchase whatever on the catalogue and just have them delivered to his home.

But when she told him she is going out shopping and that too alone, how could he let her carrying those heavy shopping bags all alone?

He insisted to accompany her on her mission to purchase some things for diwali.

Saira fingers trace around the border the violet color saree, as soon as she notice it's price puts it back silently.

He saw how her eyes shone seeing that saree, he took it out before her and said,"Saira look here, pretty right?" Rathore smiles at the saree.

"Why sir is so interested in saree all of a sudden?" She asked, jokingly.

"It's a gift for someone special.." He said holding the saree still making her look at him suspiciously. 'For who?" She asked even after knowing what his answer would be. She blushed ..

"For my neighbour Lathaji." He replied.

"What?" Her eyes were widen.

He bursts out laughing, "Of course for you.. Who else."

"But Raghu it's rs.20,000 let's not waste money on these things.."She tried to take the saree back from his hold.

But he didn't let it go instead he pulled her towards him,making her crash into him.."Do you like it?''

Saira hesitate in sec then said no.

"SAI.. DON'T LIE TO ME."He whispered into her ear.

"I LIKE IT.."She murmured.. While blushed, her heart is beating furiously.. She likes him too..

He felt his heart stop for a moment, and then pick up its beat. He could only smile, why is it feel she actually looking him not saree..?

He cleared his throat and let go of her,"I mean.. I want to gift you whatever you like for diwali.."

Saira was bewildered, "Raghu.."

"Don’t say no please..'' How could she refuse when his husky voice is asking her..

"Ok fine.. But you pay for one and I will pay another one." She said finally and took that saree from and went to the counter to asked for same saree, she wanted two of them.

Why two? He wanted to asked but he didn't feel to ask anything else, afraid she might change her mind.. She let him by a gift her and that's enough..

He breathed in her jasmine scent to his heart's content, as she and him walking around as they holding hands together, making up reasons they will get separate in crowd..Yeah crowd..

After shopping, of course they had to eat dinner..

Happiness didn't last long as rain started to fall,thank god her home is nearby..

She told him, can stay until the rain stops and also dry his drenched clothes..

Raghu saw her drenched self and gulped,"It's ok, I will get going.." He starts his bike then heard her say.."It's raining heavily, its not safe riding a bike now.. Stay with me.." Her concern for him  was something made him felt needed..

"Thank you for inviting me in.." He said politely made her laughed him for being nervous..

When he went, he thought he will meet her family members.. But no one is home.. Are they gone somewhere? And SAIRA letting him a man in without a single worry on her face.

Even after his dried, the rain still pouring heavily... So they decide to watch a movie for time pass.. He did very big mistake that day... Made her angry for several days to come..

Arnav suddenly turned off the tablet when he saw Khushi knock the door to his study, Khushi seems to be looking disturbed.

Khushi pulled up a sticky notes, which had written everything she had in her mind and stick it onto him.

'Why did you married me? '

"Khushi..."

She stick another note..

'What's the real the reason behind why are you looking for my sister?'

"Khushi Woh.."

Another note was stamped on him..

Arnav was stunned, and the words he wanted to say were stuck in his throat.

'If your brother is in that state.. Then what might've happen to my di?'

Arnav hurriedly shook his head. Just as he was about to explain," Khushi, your sister left my brother suddenly.. Lead him to suicide.. I mistook you for her and I just went to the wedding Hall to stop the marriage but when I saw you getting marry.. I don't what came on to me.. I married you Khushi.. I wanted to take a revenge but not on you, I swear. " He held her shoulders.

Khushi looked at Arnav's defeated expression and couldn't help get mad at him, she pushed his hands off her shoulders..

Khushi looked at in ridicule, she took a paper and wrote.

'You doubt her without an evidence, so can I do the same? Your brother could be a psycho killer! He must have killed her and TRIED TO killed HIMSELF, AFRAID OF GETTING CAUGHT!'

Arnav felt hurt seeing her words,  moved his lips, then closed them. After a while, he muttered in a low voice, "Khushi, my brother is in that state because of your sister.. YOU DARE TO ACCUSE HIM?"

Khushi shuddered at his words..

To be continued...

Hi guys please let me know what you think about this chapter and please hit vote, tq.