NOT A GOLD DIGGER

There were only two hour left until the confession... Diwali night..

Raghu made every single preparation ready, Flower decoration, cake.. He booked an entire private park for the night, there won't no one but them alone.

He looks satisfied at the preparation, he waited until she arrived, she will be escorted by the waiter..

She is wearing the same violet saree he brought for her.. With sapphire jewelleries he sent to her this evening..

She doesn't know anything about his wealth.. She might thought that was a dupe set.. Only he know how he bid for this set at auction just because it reminded him of her.. Poor Alex must've thought it was for Anjali instead.

Dinner was served, he can't get cold feet here, could he? Heir of Rathore family, his position something unshakeable in R&R, that much power he hold in his hand.. He glanced at his love lady..

Everything about her today looks extra special. She left her hair open, applied exquisite nude makeup.. He smiled seeing that maybe she also.. Wants this day to be special..

After done eating, he spoke up. "Shall we go for a walk?"

"Sure." She replied, swiftly hugged his arm and they starts walk around..

They walk around a bit and then stopped.. He want to say his feelings to but she stopped him. "Raghu.. Shall we play a game?"

In the end, he just gave a slight nod, "Can see you that tree from here?" She pointed.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Whoever touch the tree first wins! Loser have to do what winner says." She explains with a huge smile on her face.

He gulped seeing her pretty face, "Won't that be disadvantage to you? I mean.. I do mixed martial arts as a hobbies.. You won't have a chance to win against me.." Is she planning to lose?

She nod no, "Saire won't bet on something she will lose! I will win for sure.." She seems confident..

He looked at her thin and petite frame against his 6ft height self.. He swallowed hard.

"Ok.." Not letting her down, he agreed.

He observed her expression for a while, unable to figure out what she was thinking.

They starts race to the tree, obviously even when he tried slowing down, he still in the lead.. But in mid way of race.

He heard her shouting, "If you like me, just stop there and wait for me. Don't move!" He stopped running immediately, letting her run to towards her victory..

"Saira! This is not fair!" He shout back at her after she touched the tree.

She come running back to him, breathing hard because of running.. "All.. Is.. Fair in LOVE AND WAR.."

"Is this Love or War?" He asked feeling warm inside..

"That is for you to answer.." She said with red face, her hair is all messy now..

He can't help but laughed, "What do you want?"

Saira also laughed, she point her finger at his heart..

They both smiled at each other..

"Saira.. Close your eyes.." He whispered as he leaned in..

She obedient did as he told, he pushed her body against the tree, he pinned her against that tree and pressed his lips onto hers, Saira more or less froze in his hold, yet her lips were slowly responding..